Our Favourite Office Snacks, Food and Beverages
Choose these tantalising office snacks and office beverages and watch the excitement grow as employees start flocking to the nearest snack station to grab something good for the day ahead. We’ve mixed quality and taste to bring you the snacks everyone will be talking about.
Here are some of our most popular office snacks, confectionery and drinks:
YES!® Bars: Wholesome1 office snacks easy to stash, store and adore
WHAT ARE YES!® BARS?
Our YES!® bars remove the compromise and deliver a tasty office snack by focusing on diverse ingredients that you might not expect to find in any ordinary fruit or nut bar.
WHY DOES THIS MATTER?
- There is a huge opportunity to stock healthier snacks in the workplace to maximise your sales based on what consumers want.
- 69% of customers are buying snacks outside of the workplace2, give them a reason to shop in the workplace by offering a wider range of snacks and flavours.
- YES!® cater to a wide range of lifestyles. YES!® fruit bars are vegan, one of your five a day, gluten and lactose free and contain no added sugar3. YES!® nut bars are vegetarian, gluten free, high in fibre and are a source of protein.
PACKAGING AND PLASTICS:
We launched our packaging and plastics commitments in April 2018.
- We are delivering on the commitments we have made as a founding member of UK Plastics Pact.
- We are simplifying the packaging we use and eliminating problematic plastics.
- We are also increasing the amount of recycled materials we use in our packaging.
- We are moving a number of our plastic packaged products to paper-based packaging, and in 2019 we saw YES!® move to being in recyclable paper packaging.
1YES!® Dark Choc, Sea Salt & Almond, YES!® Cranberry & Dark Choc, YES!® Dark Choc, Banana & Pecan Nut Bars are a source of protein. Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass. YES!® Raspberry & Chia Fruit Bars are low in saturated fat. Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. Enjoy as part of a healthy, balanced diet and active lifestyle.
2StreetTalk, Workplace Drinking and Snacking (2019).
3YES!® fruit bars contain naturally occurring sugars.
If you’re a workplace that sells confectionery, it’s straight forward: you want to offer a range that appeals to as many consumers as possible. But how do you know if your product offering is what consumers are looking for?
Did you know?
- KITKAT® is the number one confectionery brand out of home1.
- It’s important to offer KITKAT® in the workplace because consumers tell us that KITKAT® is ‘Perfect for their break’ and ‘helps make their breaks more enjoyable’ compared to other similar brands2.
WHY DOES THIS MATTER?
You need to offer a wide range of office snacks and confectionery with an established, proven track record to create a competitive market advantage. Nestlé core confectionery has a proud heritage. From the classic KITKAT® to the bubbliness of AERO® and the shareability of Rowntree’s® Fruit Pastilles.
OUR LONG-TERM SUPPLY OF SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY COCOA
All of our chocolate and biscuits are manufactured in the UK and use 100% UTZ certified, sustainable cocoa. The Nestlé Cocoa Plan is a long-term initiative, aiming to improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their products to achieve:
- Better farming, addressing challenges such as agricultural practices and rejuvenation of plantations;
- Better lives, which seeks to empower women and eliminate child labour; and
- Better cocoa, which covers certification, deforestation and building long-term relationships in our supply chain.
2 Millward Brown Q4 2017 (KITKAT® compared to Twix, Mars, Snickers, Twirl and Cadbury Dairy Milk).
Office coffee has never tasted better
We all believe better breaks mean a more productive workforce! But sometimes the café is just too far away; the other end of the building, or for some, the other end of the High Street.
The NESCAFÉ® Coffee Corner helps bring quality coffee nearer to your employees. With a menu range that includes Cappuccino, Latte & Flat White, made from Rainforest Alliance certified NESCAFÉ® Whole Roasted Coffee beans, your employees can take a break, recharge and re-engage with quality office coffee without leaving the building.
Get in touch to talk to us about whether the NESCAFÉ® Coffee Corner could help your staff access quality coffee without leaving the workplace.
From farm to cup – Grown Respectfully
Grown Respectfully is the largest coffee sustainability program in the world, when it comes to volume of responsibly sourced coffee and reach of farmer programs:
- £280m – commitment to help in the plan farmers, communities & the planet between 2010 – 2020.
- 220m – coffee plantlets distributed by 2020.
- 460,000 – Amount (MT) of responsibility sourced coffee we received in 2017.
- 10,000 – Coffee farmers are trained each year.
NESCAFÉ® Azera® Nitro: smooth and refreshing
WHAT IS IT?
- Customers will love the premium and smooth taste of NESCAFÉ® Azera® Nitro Americano and Latte. It’s coffee, but not as they know it.
- Nitro coffee is cold coffee infused with nitrogen. The nitrogen is what gives it its creamy head, like a stout.
- NESCAFÉ® Azera® Nitro cans are recyclable and NHS England CQUIN compliant.
WHY DOES THIS MATTER?
- The coffee category has moved beyond hot and the demand for cold coffee has seen a recent growth in the food to go market.
- In 2018 5.7 billion cups were sold out of home, and over 25% of this spend was in the workplace1.
THE NESCAFÉ PLAN
The NESCAFÉ Plan (Grown Respectfully) is the largest coffee sustainability programme in the world, active in 20 countries, making Nestlé the largest buyer, by volume, of responsibly sourced coffee
The NESCAFÉ Plan use independent sustainability standards to ensure compliance with many social and environmental elements.
By 2020: 70% of the total NESCAFÉ® coffee supply to be responsibly sourced.
Garden Gourmet®: delicious on-trend plant-based food options for vegans, vegetarians and flexitarians in the workplace
Why Garden Gourmet® is important in the workplace:
With over half of us now classing ourselves as flexitarian1, the demand is growing for food that’s both good for you and good for the planet. Of the top ten food trends predicted by business leaders for 2019, eight were linked to health and sustainability, with plant-based eating leading the way2. Ensure your workplace stays ahead of the trends for the future by offering the Garden Gourmet® range of products; winning on both taste AND versatility for a variety of inspiring menu options.
Why does this matter?
Plant-based diets are proven to be less environmentally intensive than meat-based diets, with animal agriculture putting a burden on the health of our planet due to the resources required (land, food and water). A plant-based diet is more environmentally sustainable and by reducing the amount of meat eaten, we’re saving the environment from thousands of tonnes of carbon emissions as well as reducing the freshwater consumption required for animal agriculture.
Our Garden Gourmet® products were developed based on the belief that the more people who embrace plant-based food, the better the world will be. Our products are also a source of fibre and rich in protein which make them an ideal meat substitute with an unrivalled taste.
We plan to continue to develop our range to offer consumers tasty and appealing options using ingredients that help preserve our planet for future generations.
2CGA Business Leaders survey 2018.
We’re here to help you and your business. Whether you’re looking for creative food and drink solutions or need specific information on our range of products or services, just ask and we’d be happy to help. You can get in touch with us in a number of different ways.
ROI: 00800 6378 5385
All trademarks and other intellectual property appearing on this site are owned by Société de Produits Nestlé S.A. Vevey, Switzerland. Nestle Professional, a division of Nestlé UK Ltd. Registered in the United Kingdom No. 51491 at 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA.