MAGGI® Original Gravy 1.8kg
Good To Know
- The ideal base to create great-tasting, authentic gravies
- Caterers can serve ‘home made style’ without the challenges of making from scratch
- Meets PHE salt reduction targets for 2024
- Free from artificial preservatives
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available in the range
This product is supplied as 2 x 1.8kg. 1.8kg makes 26 litres of gravy
Nestlé Line Code: 12279845
Per 100g as sold
of which: saturates
of which: sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
**100ml gravy prepared according to instructions.
For up-to-date information, please always check the product packaging.
WHEAT Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Flavourings (GLUTEN), Maltodextrin, Colour (Ammonia Caramel), Sugar, Sunflower Oil (1.25%), Onion, Citric Acid, Sage, Basil, Bay Leaf. May contain MILK, EGG, SOYA, CELERY and MUSTARD.
- Mix 68g of gravy mix with 250ml cold water until smooth.
- Then whisk mixture into 750ml boiling water.
- Gradually return to the boil, whisking continuously.
- Finally, simmer for 1 minute whisking occasionally.
- Low fat as prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 12 months shelf life.
EAN (Single Pack)
Single Pack Size
Single Pack Yield
Single Pack Length
Single Pack Width
Single Pack Height
2 x 1.8kg
Cases Per Layer
Layers Per Pallet
Cases Per Pallet
MAGGI® Golden Gravy 2kg
MAGGI® Gluten Free Vegetarian Gravy 1.7kg
Amazing is the chef who is under constant pressure but still creates delicious dishes within tight budgets. Amazing is the chef who creates home cooked food in no time at all, making their customers feel entirely at home. At MAGGI we understand the constant pressure chefs are under. We create solutions to help chefs be, simply, the most amazing.