FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
- This promotion is only open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) businesses and individuals, where the participant is over 18 years old, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents, affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the promotion.
- To enter, participants must comment on the promotional post titled “Who would you ‘ShAero with?” Entries can be made between 17:00 on 20/06/2022 and 20:00 on 26/06/2022. Any entries received outside of these times and dates or deemed not to be of suitable standard as detailed in the “content”, will not be included in the prize draw and will not have a chance to win a prize of a ShAero bundle of Aero products.
- No purchase required. Internet access and a live/valid LinkedIn account required. Participants who do not have a LinkedIn account, are required to create one in order to participate. An active email address is required to do this. All entries will be subject to the Terms of Service for LinkedIn, which are available online.
- There is one prize available to be won in total. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the stated closing date, via an independently verified random computer program. The first valid entry drawn will be deemed the winner and awarded the prize.
- The prize draw will take place on 27/06/2022 and the winner will be notified on the same day under their comment and will be asked to message a Nestlé employee account directly to action next steps. The winner will need to provide further details for the delivery of their prize. Any personal tax liability arising from winning the prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Whilst all reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner, if this cannot be achieved within a further seven (7) working days and after three attempts, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner who will be drawn at the same time as the original winner. If the reserve winner does not respond within 28 days of being notified and after three attempts, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize removed from the promotion. It will be the responsibility of the winner to check their junk/span folders to ensure they prize has been received.
- On completion of the validation process and receipt of the relevant information, the prize will be sent within 28 days.
- Maximum one (1) entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, aliases or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Moderation: By participating, entrants understand and agree to their comments and recent images for this promotion being publicly displayed. Such entries may be attributed to the original entrant using their name as provided with their entry or as shown on their account. Entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter. The Promoter and their agents reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason in their sole discretion and the Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. Contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. Includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. Defames, misrepresents, or contains Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
d. Promotes any political, blasphemous or religious agenda or any image deemed to incite religious hatred;
e. Is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence:
f. Contains images of third parties who have not expressly consented to feature in promotion;
g. Contains any images of children;
h. Is not a recent image and has been used in, or for another promotion;
i. Any LinkedIn name or profile photograph which contravenes the above will be void, and any entries will not count;
j. Any entry that contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- Comments and images should not show, mention or tag another person except where the entrant has obtained express permission to publicly share their image or platform name. All entries must conform to LinkedIn guidelines and terms and conditions.
- The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review the content submitted, and to remove or refuse to take forward as an entry any content submitted that the Promoter does not deem, in its sole discretion, to be appropriate, or which the Promoter deems to violate any of these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third-party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the prize draw will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to report any content violations to the appropriate authorities.
- The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. You acknowledge that you, not the Promoter, are responsible for the Contents of your submission. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third-party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. The person who uploaded the comment is the individual who is entered into the Prize Draw and the entrant confirms that s/he has obtained any and all releases and consents if relevant of third parties necessary to permit the submission for the purposes of this prize draw in the manner set forth in these terms and conditions without additional compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- One prize available to be won of a ShAero bundle of Aero products which will include x10 Aero 90g Sharing Bars and x10 Aero 102g Sharing Pouch from the ShAero range.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters connected to this draw is final and binding.
- Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By taking part in the promotion, the winner agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only, for which consent will be required.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
- Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
- Entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or LinkedIn, or any combination thereof.
- All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with LinkedIn. Entrants accept and understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter, and that LinkedIn has no liability for any element of this promotion. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via LinkedIn or social media but will respond to questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA