Full Terms and Conditions
ADDENDUM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS UPDATED ON 07/01/2022 WITH NEW CLOSING DATE OF 31/01/2022.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
- This Promotion is only open to bone fide Restaurant, Café, Pub, or Catering business based in the UK and who are registered on the Companies House website. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents, affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the promotion.
- Culinary Demo Sessions – there are ten (10) sessions available to participants with five (5) sites or more. GARDEN GOURMET sessions are available to claim on a first come, first served basis to applicants who send a valid completed form by no later than 31/01/2022. The offer will end at 23:59 on 31/01/2022, or when all allocated sessions has been claimed by qualifying customers, whichever is sooner.
- HOW TO CLAIM:
- Culinary Demo Sessions - the first 10 qualifying applicants will be contacted by a member of the Nestlé Professional team advising them that they have been successful and asked to confirm their details to arrange on-line attendance at the culinary session.
- Participants must obtain their employers permission to take part. Any personal/business tax liability arising from taking part in this promotion will be the responsibility of the individual participant/business.
- Internet access and registration required.
- Application is only valid via the promotional website(s).
- No applications from other trade groups, agents, third parties, organized groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted.
- Failure to comply with any part of these clauses will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
- Culinary Demo Session applications can be submitted by businesses with five (5) sites or more, between 00.01 on 22/11/2021 and 23:59 on 31/01/2022. Applications made after the final closing time and date will not be accepted. However, the promotion will end when all allocated places for the culinary sessions have been claimed/booked by qualifying applicants. If this occurs before the stated closing date remaining applicants will be advised by email or telephone.
- In order to apply for a place at the Culinary Demo Sessions, participants will be required to provide their full name, email address, business details and full business address.
- Only successful participants will receive a follow-up email requesting details for making the necessary arrangements for them to attend a Culinary Demo Session. Such notifications should be sent by no later than 07/02/2022. Any applicant who has not received a confirmation by this date, will deemed to have been unsuccessful. It is the responsibility of applicants to check their junk folders to ensure they do not miss such notifications. Successful applicants will be required to respond to the notification with their acceptance of the session via email by no later than 14 days from the date of the confirmation email. Failure to do so may result in the session award being withdrawn and awarded to a reserve. There will be no alternative, in whole or part, in lieu of unclaimed or missed Culinary Demo Sessions.
- Incomplete or illegible applications, applications by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and applications which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be included in the session allocation. If it becomes apparent that any participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that applicant’s chances for selection in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the offer, that applicant’s entries will be disqualified and will not be considered for attending the Culinary Demo Sessions.
- Applicants may apply only once. Any participant trying to circumvent this clause by completing multiple applications or using multiple account information or aliases will be disqualified from the promotion and their application removed.
- Sessions are due to take place during February and/or March 2022.
- The Nestlé Professional team will make reasonable efforts to contact the successful applicants, however, if they cannot be contacted after fourteen (14) days of original notification, or if a selected applicant is ineligible, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the free session for any other reason, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the session offer. In such circumstances, the Nestlé Professional team reserves the right to select a reserve entrant selected next in line at the time of the initial sessions’ selection allocation.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents accept any responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by the claimants. It is the responsibility of participants to provide their correct, up to date details at the time of acceptance in order for the selection and notification to be processed.
- All participants will be required to provide information including full name, business email address and business name, address and phone number that are valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- The Culinary Demo session is not transferable, non-negotiable or exchangeable.
- In the event of an email address or phone number becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address or phone number.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, or the website or any combination thereof;
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country and any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
- All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Turtl.co. Applicants accept and understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter, and that Turtl.co has no liability for any element of this promotion. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Professional UK, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA.