Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the Terms and Conditions) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Professional UK, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA.
- This Promotion is only open to those Buying Group members identified by the Nestlé Professional team who have received a promotional email inviting them to participate in this promotion. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) and ROI aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents, affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the promotion.
- 20 Garden Gourmet sampling selections are available to claim on a first come first served basis by no later than 20/11/2020. The offer will end at 23:59 on 20/11/2020, or when all allocated stock has been claimed by qualifying customers, whichever is sooner.
- HOW TO CLAIM:
- Applicants will be required to select their chosen product range from the ‘Sign up’ page and enter their details including: first name, last name, business address and email to submit their request at www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/GGRTMSamples2020
- The first 20 qualifying applicants will be contacted by a member of the Nestlé Professional team advising them that they have been successful.
- Customer sampling selection orders for successful applicants to be placed by the customer up to the value of £1000, which will be invoiced at Nestlé invoice value of their Garden Gourmet selection.
- Once the Customer sampling selection has been delivered the claimant can invoice Nestlé Professional based on Nestlé invoice value up to £1,000 at [email protected]
- This invoice will be paid within 14 days of receipt.
- Participants must obtain their employers permission to take part. Any personal/business tax liability arising from taking part in this promotion will be the responsibility of the individual participant/business.
- Internet access and registration required.
- Application is only valid via the promotional website.
- Maximum one (1) application per person and maximum one (1) sampling selection award per business.
- No applications from other trade groups, agents, third parties, organized groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted.
Failure to comply with any part of these clauses will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
- Sampling selection claim is open for entries between 00.01 on 19/10/2020 and 23:59 on 20/11/2020. Applications made after the final closing time and date will not be accepted. However, the promotion will end when 20 qualifying consumers have made a valid claim. If this occurs before the stated closing date remaining applicants will be advised by email or telephone that all 20 sampling offers have been awarded.
- In order to claim free sampling selections to sample on with customers, participants will be required to provide their full name, email address, business details and full business address.
- Entrants will receive an on-screen message confirming their request.
- Incomplete or illegible applications, applications by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and applications which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be included in the sampling selection allocation. If it becomes apparent that any participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that applicant’s chances to claim free sampling selection in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the offer, that applicant’s entries will be disqualified and will not be considered for receiving free sampling selection.
The Sampling Selections
- Applicants may choose one variant or many different products from the Garden Gourmet range to make up the total value.
- Based on the successful applicant’s selection, the Nestlé Professional team will ensure that the mix of products is equivalent to £1000 (at List Price).
- Customer sampling selection orders for successful claims to be placed by the Nestlé Professional team up to a value of £1000 which is to be invoiced to Nestlé Professional to the value of the spend as outlined in Paragraph 3 above.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the sampling selections from the date of notification of being successful with the request and any necessary verification process.
Notification of successful claims
- All 20 successful claims will be notified by the Nestlé Professional team via email and phone calls within seven (7) working days after 20/11/2020 giving instructions for the next steps of the claim process.
- The Nestlé Professional team will make reasonable efforts to contact the successful claimants, however, if they cannot be contacted after fourteen (14) days of original notification, or if a selected claimant is ineligible, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the free stock for any other reason, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the free stock offer. In such circumstances, the Nestlé Professional team reserves the right to select a reserve entrant selected next in line at the time of the initial free sampling selection allocation.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents accept any responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by the claimants. It is the responsibility of participants to provide their correct, up to date details at the time of acceptance in order for the free sampling selections to be processed.
- All participants will be required to provide information including full name, business email address and business name, address and phone number that are valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- The sampling selection offer is not transferable, non-negotiable or exchangeable.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, then its shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The promotion and these Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.