“Promoter”: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.
“Purchaser”: The person or company for whom the Participant is making the entry.
“Participant”: The person who makes the entry on behalf of the Purchaser.
- The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents, aged 18+ only and excludes employees and the immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd (“the Promoter”), its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- A purchase of 2 x NESCAFÉ Original 750g tins or 1 x NESCAFÉ ‘Cracker Pack’ (containing 2 x NESCAFÉ Original 750g tins and 1 x Quality Street 1.2kg) made between 01/10/2017 and 01/01/2018 at a participating retailer entitles the Purchaser to one (1) entry into the prize draw for a chance to ‘WIN the Ultimate Workplace Coffee Break tailored for your team worth up to £5,000’, provided the number of entries does not exceed one per week.
- Participants must seek permission from the Purchaser before entry into this Promotion. The Purchaser owns the entry and any tax liability as a result of entry is the Purchaser’s own.
- Internet access required.
- The promotion opens on 22/09/2017 and closes at midnight on 01/01/2018. Entries made after the closing date will not be accepted.
How to Enter:
- Having purchased and received 2 x NESCAFÉ Original 750g tins or 1 x NESCAFÉ ‘Cracker Pack’ (containing 2 x NESCAFÉ Original 750g tins and 1 x Quality Street 1.2kg), Participants must go online to www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/crackerpack and enter the last four digits of the barcode printed on one of the NESCAFÉ Original tins, together with their full name, email address and business name, address and phone number that are accessible throughout the promotion.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – Northern Ireland residents should send a plain paper application containing their full name, email address and business name, address and phone number to: ‘NESCAFÉ Ultimate Workplace Coffee Break’, Marketing Team, Nestlé Professional, 1 City Place, Gatwick, West Sussex, RH6 0PA. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. ‘No purchase necessary’ applications must be received at the stated address by no later than 23/12/2017 to ensure that requests can be processed before the final closing date. Proof of sending/posting is not proof of delivery and the Promoter cannot be held responsible for any free entries that are lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- Maximum one entry per Purchaser per week. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on all promotional matters.
- There is one (1) Ultimate Workplace Coffee Break worth up to a maximum of £5,000 to be won. The prize will be a tailored event arranged by the Promoter’s fulfilment agency in conjunction with the winner and will depend on the preferences of the winner and the size and location of their team. The value of the event will be up to a maximum value of £5,000 to cover the costs of all elements, including food, drink and entertainment.
Winner Selection and Notification:
- There will be one winner generated by an independently audited computer program from all valid entries received between 01.10.17 – 01.01.18. The winner will be drawn at random and notified within 28 days of the closing date via the email address provided at the time of entry. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 14 calendar days of original notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- Following the successful selection, verification and notification of the prize winner, the Promoter’s fulfilment agency will liaise with the winner to organise a tailored “Ultimate Workplace Coffee Break” as outlined in Clause 10 above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask for packaging, therefore, entrants are requested to keep the packaging from which they used the barcode to enter for the duration of the Promotion and for one (1) month thereafter (until 01/02/2018).
- All participants will be required to provide information including full name, email address and business name, address and phone number that are valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for the packs, address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days). The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The prize is non-transferrable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter's control. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- Barcodes must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack. The use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any codes not intended for use in this promotion may result in disqualification and all entries will be declared void.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Any failure of a third party to fulfill its contractual obligations including the organisation of the prize, although the Promoter shall try to minimize the effect of such failures.
- Conduct of entry: Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury suffered by any Participant or their colleagues as a result of entering the promotion or taking up the prize.
- By taking part in the promotion, the winner acknowledges that they (or their colleagues) may be asked to take part in relevant publicity, which may include their name and/or image (still or video), statements made by the winner or their colleagues concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion. Such publicity can only be used by the Promoter if the persons featured give their express consent by competing the relevant data release documentation.
- The full name and county of residence of the winner will be available by emailing [email protected], for a minimum period of 3 months after 01/02/2018.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter's reasonable control, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to Participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA