CHEF® Stock Makers Lunches bring together like-minded chefs to enjoy a complimentary tasting menu at an acclaimed restaurant where we show how CHEF® All Natural Stocks can add value to your kitchen.
Please make sure you read our terms and conditions before registering your interest for a place at a future event.
- Open to professional chefs with the title of head chef, executive chef, executive head chef, executive sous chef, owner or similar, aged 18 or over, currently employed at establishments such as a gastropub, Michelin star restaurants, AA Rosette restaurants, 4* & 5* hotels, event catering or other similar fine dining establishments located in the UK.
- Participants may register their interest for a chance to be invited to one of the Stock Makers Lunches by completing an online form. The Promoter will select invitees each month based on their fit within the stated criteria.
- Specially selected invitees will be sent an invitation within 14 days of being selected and will be offered a selection of three dates/times from which to choose.
- Invitees will have a further 7 days within which to confirm their attendance. If the invitee is unable to attend on any of the three dates offered, the invitation will be forfeited and the place offered to another applicant.
- The invitation to the Stock Makers Lunch will include attendance for one person (the qualifying chef only) to have a tasting menu with beverage pairings. The invitation does not include travel expenses or any additional costs incurred in attending the lunch. All such costs will be the responsibility of the invitee.
- No cash or any other alternative will be available in lieu of the lunch in the event of a successful applicant/invitee being unable to attend their allocated Stock Makers Lunch.
- Maximum of one application per person. No one person may attend more than one lunch in a period of six months. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, using multiple identities or acting in a manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any applications that it believes to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Promotion, the successful invitees acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, entrants names and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or lunches and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
We look forward to seeing you at a future event.