350ml semi-skimmed milk
350ml whipping cream
120g NESTLÉ® Docello™ Panna Cotta Mix
100g Greek or natural yoghurt
Fresh blueberries, to serve
Prep: 10 minutes. Cook: 5 minutes.
- Divide the honey amongst the serving containers/pots and set aside.
- Place the milk and cream into a pan and bring to the boil.
- Stir in the panna cotta powder whilst still on the heat and whisk back to the boil.
- Add the Greek or natural yoghurt and whisk until fully combined.
- Pour the panna cotta mixture into 10 serving containers and chill until set.
- Top with fresh blueberries before serving.
This recipe makes a great breakfast or brunch offering but can be served for dessert with a fine shortbread or brandy snap.
For a more intense honey flavour, add a tablespoon of honey to the panna cotta mix when stirring in the yoghurt
Per panna cotta
of which: saturates
of which: sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
Based on the stated recipe. Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.