600g ciabatta (around 3 loaves)
2 (200g) tin tuna in springwater (300g drained weight)
Cracked black pepper, to taste
4 spring onions, thinly sliced
400g MAGGI® Rich & Rustic Tomato Sauce
120g low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
120g mozzarella, grated
50g cucumber, sliced
Prep: 10 minutes. Cook: 20 minutes.
- Cut the ciabatta in half lengthways and place on a baking tray.
- Mix the together the tuna, cracked black pepper (to taste), sweetcorn, spring onion and tomato sauce in a large bowl then spoon the mix onto both halves of the ciabatta, ensuring the bread is well-covered. Use the back of the spoon to smooth the mix.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and cheddar cheese mix over the bread.
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 190˚C/Gas Mark 5 for approximately 15 minutes until cheese is bubbling.
- While the pizza is cooking, wash the lettuce leaves and toss with the cucumber slices.
- Once cooked, cut the ciabatta pizzas into 10 portions and serve with a portion of salad.
The tuna mix also works really well in paninis or as a toastie filling.
of which: saturates
of which: sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
Based on the stated recipe. Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.