Traffic Light Pizza
- 0:25 TIME
- 10 portions
360g MAGGI® Rich & Rustic Tomato Sauce
4 pizza bases (approximately 150g each)
250g cheese mix (we suggest mozzarella and cheddar)
Prep: 15 minutes. Cook: 10 minutes.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza base, ensuring a 1cm space around the edge of the base.
- Sprinkle the cheese mix evenly over the pizza.
- Bake in an oven pre-heated oven to 200⁰C for 8 minutes or until base is cooked and cheese is bubbling.
- Top each pizza with rocket.
- Divide the pizzas into 10 portions and serve
Instead of using rocket, try adding sliced mixed peppers and sweetcorn.
of which: saturates
of which: sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
Based on the stated recipe. Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.