- 24:15 TIME
- 10 Portions
60g CHEF® Roast Seasoning Liquid
60g CHEF® Red & Port Wine Reduction Paste
90g CHEF® Thickened Veal Jus
4g lemon zest
25g parsley, chopped
Prep Time: 24 hours. Cooking Time:15 minutes.
- Cut the beef shin into pieces and place in a sous-vide bag.
- Season the Ossobuco with CHEF Signature Roast and CHEF Signature Red & Port Wine Reduction Paste. Seal the bag.
- Sous vide at 80°C for 12-16 hours.
- Bring the water and jus de veau lié to a boil and season with the cooking jus from the sous vide bag.
- Plate the Ossobuco and grate the lemon to create a cest. Sprinkle over the dish with the chopped parsley.
Why not do the same preparations with lamb shank or beef brisket.