400 g red cabbage
200 g red lentil Dhal
200 g cooked bulgur wheat
100 g pomegranate seeds
50 g roasted almonds
15 g mint
50 ml CHEF® Gastrique Liquid Seasoning
50 ml olive oil
3 g salt
2 g pepper
Prep Time: 30 minutes. Cooking time: 5 minutes.
- Slice the cabbage on a mandolin, using a julienne technique to create thin slices.
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
- Chop the roasted almonds.
- Build the salad in a glass bowl, starting with the lentil Dhal, bulgur wheat, julienned cabbage, almonds, pomegranate and mint.
- Mix CHEF Gastrique Liquid Seasoning with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing or serve apart.
Why not use cabbage and salad varieties that are in season.