For the chicken tortilla
650g chicken breast
10x10” flour tortillas (wholemeal)
500g 5 bean salad
100g shredded lettuce
100ml sour cream
For the salsa
200g MAGGI® Rich & Rustic Sauce
½ red pepper
½ green pepper
½ yellow pepper
¼ tsp. chilli flakes
1 tbsp. olive oil
10g fresh coriander
Black pepper, to taste
Prep: 20 minutes. Cook: 20 minutes
- Slice the chicken into portions
- Place on a preheated, parchment lined, baking tray and bake for 10-20 minutes, depending on portion size, in an oven set to 200˚C (fan 180˚C).
- Ensure the chicken reaches a minimum core temperature of 75˚C.
- For the salsa, chop the vegetables and coriander into a fine dice and mix with the olive oil, MAGGI Rich & Rustic.
- Season with the pepper and chilli flakes. Allow to stand for at least 10 minutes.
- Lay the tortillas out and place 50g 5-bean salad and sliced chicken in the centre of each.
- Top with shredded lettuce, sour cream, and salsa and serve open.
If you want to really boost the flavour, try marinating the chicken by adding 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika, a pinch of chilli flakes and a table spoon of rapeseed oil before cooking.
of which: saturates
of which: sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
Based on the stated recipe. Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.