500g egg noodles
3 litres water
100g spring onions
150g bok choy
25g ground nut oil
40g CHEF® Black Garlic Paste
20ml CHEF® Asian Liquid Concentrate
50g Thai basil
Prep time:45 minutes. Cooking time:10 minutes.
- Soak the egg noodles in the water until soft then strain.
- Prepare all the vegetables is a size that they all cook evenly and fast
- Stir fry the vegetables in the ground nut oil and CHEF Black Garlic Paste.
- Add the noodles to the vegetables and season with CHEF Asian Liquid Concentrate.
- When serving, garnish the dish with the coriander and Thai basil.
For better results soak the noodles in cold water over night.