20g vegetable margarine
2g golden syrup
23g wholemeal flour
2g bi-carbonate of soda
2g baking powder
1 small whole lemon
120g CARNATION® Condensed Milk Light
120g low fat soft cheese
5g fresh mint
8g icing sugar
Prep: 20 minutes. Cook: 25 minutes.
- Melt the margarine, sugar & golden syrup in a pan, add to the oats, bi-carbonate of soda, flour &baking powder and add the water.
- Divide the mix into equal amounts, shape into rounds on a baking tray, and bake at 180c for 8-10 mins or until golden. Once cooked place the round rings on to cut the shape.
- Zest and juice the lemon, then add to the condensed milk light a little at a time to thicken, then add the egg and the soft cheese. Pour equal amounts into each ring on top of the cookies. Place in the oven for about 15-20 mins or until set. COOL.
- Place the icing sugar and the 30 ml of water into a pan, bring to the boil. Wash and thinly slice the strawberries and place in the pan, simmer for 2 mins, then add 70g of the washed raspberries, simmer for another 2 mins. Blend and sieve a fifth of this mixture. COOL.
- Divide the compote equally between the glasses, pour the sieved coulis into the bottle.
- Place the cooled cheesecakes onto each plate and garnish with a mint leaf and a raspberry (from the remaining 10g)
- Decorate the plates with drops of coulis, and place the compote glasses on each one. Serve.
The oat cookie base gives a different dimension to a typical cheesecake base, try adding lemon or orange zest.
of which: saturates
of which: sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
Based on the stated recipe. Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.