1.6kg pollock fillets
120g MAGGI® Lemon & Herb Crunchy Bake
100g freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
Grated zest and the juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
For the salsa
200g MAGGI® Rich & Rustic Tomato Sauce
½ red pepper, finely diced
½ green pepper, finely diced
½ yellow pepper, finely diced
50g cucumber, finely diced
¼tsp chilli flakes
2tsp olive oil
10g freshly chopped coriander
100g red onion, finely chopped
400g can of five-bean salad, drained
Prep: 15 minutes. Cook: 10 minutes.
- To make the bean salsa, mix together all the ingredients and leave to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- To make the breadcrumb topping, mix the lemon and herb crunchy bake with the rapeseed oil, parsley, lime juice and zest.
- Place the pollock on a parchment lined baking tray and carefully top each piece of fish with the crumb.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C, or until the fish reaches a minimum core temperature of 75°C.
- Serve one pollock per portion with 2tbsp of salsa on the side.
Try adding some freshly squeezed lime juice to make the salsa zingy and authentic. This salsa goes perfect with fajitas, fishcakes or with salads. Even better, make fish fajitas by wrapping the fish and salsa in warm tortillas for a great hand held snack.
of which: saturates
of which: sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
Based on the stated recipe. Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.