For the black garlic mayonnaise
20g CHEF® Black Garlic Paste
For the burger
700g Brioche burger buns (equivalent to 10)
220g Burger patties (equivalent to 10)
200g dry cured bacon
150g cheddar cheese
For the garnish
150g rucola salad
150g pickled red onions
1kg French fries
Prep time: 45 minutes. Cooking time: 15 minutes.
- Mix the mayonnaise and CHEF Black Garlic Paste together to create a smooth spread.
- Fry the bacon crispy. Then grill the burger patties and the brioche buns.
- Place the bacon on the patties and melt the cheddar over the patty. You can do this under a salamander or by using a gas-burner.
- Assemble the burger by spreading some of CHEF Black Garlic Paste mayonnaise on the bun and build it up together with ketchup, salad, patties and pickled onions and finish with the bun.
- Serve with French fries and using the remainder, an extra side potion of the CHEF Signature Black Garlic Paste mayonnaise.
Why not serve the Black garlic pure in the burger as a seasoning.