Creamy Leek and Mushroom Tagliatelle
- 0:25 TIME
- 10 Portions
15g unsalted butter
1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
300g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
4 leeks, chopped
45g MAGGI® Béchamel Sauce
10g MAGGI® Vegetable Bouillon
200g cheddar cheese, grated
Cracked black pepper to taste
Handful of finely chopped parsley
650g tagliatelle, uncooked
Prep:10 minutes. Cook:15 minutes.
- In a large pan, melt the butter, add the rosemary and garlic then gently fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and fry over a high heat for 5 minutes until they are golden brown and all the moisture has evaporated.
- Add the leeks to the same pan and fry over a gentle heat for 10 minutes, until softened.
- Pour the 300ml of water into the same pan and bring to the boil.
- Mix the béchamel sauce mix with the cold water until smooth.
- Once the pot with vegetables and water comes to the boil, whisk in the béchamel sauce mix and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the mushroom fond, Parmesan cheese, a twist of cracked black pepper to taste and chopped parsley. Set aside.
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling water according to pack instructions.
- Drain, mix through with the sauce and serve.
Try adding sliced chicken breast and change the vegetable bouillon with chicken bouillon.
of which: saturates
of which: sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
Based on the stated recipe. Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.