1250g chicken breast and thighs (equivalent to 10 pieces)
1 litre CHEF® All Natural Chicken Stock
30g CHEF® Thickened Veal Jus
50g CHEF® Red Wine Reduction
150g small red onions
Prep time:25 minutes. Cooking time:25 minutes.
- Pan fry the chicken pieces in the oil and butter until it is medium-rare.
- Fry the bacon until it is crispy and set to the side. Using the same pan, fry the onions and mushrooms.
- De-glace the pan with the CHEF All Natural Chicken Stock and reduce by 10%.
- Next, add the CHEF Thickened Veal Jus and CHEF Red Wine Reduction. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into smaller pieces and cook in the sauce with all the garnish ingredients except the parsley.
- To serve, finally sprinkle with the chopped parsley and pair with your own mashed potato dish as a side to finish.
Why not serve this dish with mash potato, ideal for Gastro – Pubs.