650g chicken breast portions
300g or 2 medium onions, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
15ml vegetable oil
450g long grain rice
20g MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
200g pepper, sliced
300g MAGGI® Rich & Rustic Tomato Sauce
200g frozen peas
30g fresh parsley, chopped
Prep: 20 minutes. Cook: 30 minutes.
- Slice the chicken breasts and place on a preheated, parchment-lined, baking tray and bake for 15-25 minutes, depending on portion size, in an oven set to 200˚C (fan 180˚C). Ensure the chicken reaches a minimum core temperature of 75˚C.
- To cook the paella, place the onions and oil in a large pan. Cook until softened then add the garlic and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir the rice into the pan then add the boiling water and turmeric and simmer for15 minutes.
- Add the peppers, peas, and MAGGI Rich & Rustic. Cook for a further 10 minutes. Stir in fresh parsley once the rice is fully cooked.
- To serve, place the paella in a bowl and top with chicken.
Cook the onions over a gentle heat without colour for five to ten minutes, then add the garlic for best results.
of which: saturates
of which: sugars
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal).
Based on the stated recipe. Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.