The new YES! bars remove the compromise and deliver a tasty snack by focusing on diverse ingredients that you might not expect to find in any ordinary fruit or nut bar.
YES! brings together creative combinations of ingredients in a range of bars with tastes as diverse as apple & beetroot, lemon, quinoa & chilli* and coffee, cherry & dark chocolate*. For more information see the new consumer website: www.yessnacks.com
While looking and tasting amazing, each YES! nut bar is a source of protein and contains 5g of sugar while the fruit and vegetable bars have no added sugar2 and contribute one of your five a day.
The 3 bar range available to wholesalers and foodservice operators is also gluten free and suitable for vegetarians while the beetroot & apple fruit and vegetable bars are also suitable for vegans. The sea salt, dark choc & almond bars contain 189 calories per bar, whilst the cranberry and dark choc bars contains 183 calories and beetroot & apple bars have 123 calories. The range contains no artificial sweeteners, flavours, colours or preservatives.
3 YES! bars are available as singles in Bidfood and Brakes:
- Delicious Beetroot & Apple 24 x 32g (Brakes Code: 125749; Bidfood Code: 78384)
- Tempting Sea Salt, Dark Choc & Almond 24 x 35g (Brakes Code: 125751; Bidfood Code: 78385)
- Sumptuous Cranberry & Dark Choc 24 x 35g (Brakes Code: 125750; Bidfood Code: 78383)
Danielle Cartney, Snacks & Confectionery Category Manager: “YES! is a vibrant new brand which delivers consumers a delicious snack which is wholesome1. We can’t wait to work with our customers in the UK and Ireland to delight their consumers with the best impulse snacking ranges out of home. YES! is an exciting new addition to the Nestle Professional snacking portfolio offering a greater range of snacks.”
The bars have been lovingly invented by a dedicated in-house team of experts who have perfectly balanced taste and nutrition to make compromise a thing of the past and adventurous snacking a part of the future.
For further information please get in touch online or call 0800 745 845 (UK) or 00800 6378 5385 (ROI), Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
*Note: lemon, quinoa & chilli and coffee, cherry & dark chocolate bars not currently available to order wholesale.
- For the nut bars – source of protein – protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass. For the fruit and veg bar – low in saturated fat – reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- The fruit and veg bar contains naturally occurring sugars.