Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This Promotion is only open to employees who are responsible for ordering coffee for their respective workplaces. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), and aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents, affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required. Entrants must have access to an active work email address. Entry is only valid through https://www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/win-workplace-goodies.
- Valid to UK workplaces with a minimum of two (2) employees. Participants must secure their employers permission to take part. Any personal/business tax liability arising from taking part in this promotion will be the responsibility of the individual participant/business.
- The promotion is open for entries between 00.01 on 03/02/2020 and midnight on 29/02/2020. There will be one draw following the end of the promotional period; with a chance for two people to each win a Nestlé ‘workplace goodies’ hamper to share within their workplace.
- All valid entries received during the promotional period as detailed above will be entered into the prize draw. Entries made after the final closing time and date will not be accepted.
How to Enter:
- To enter this promotion, entrants must visit https://www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/win-workplace-goodies, complete the mandatory questions correctly:
- Are you the decision maker for purchasing coffee in your business?
- Number of employees
- Business type
Entrants must also fill in their details on the official form provided. During this process, entrants will be required to provide details including their full name, their work email address, phone number, job function and business name and postcode. All eligible individuals who complete all the questions correctly on the official form during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum of one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period.
- Maximum of one (1) win per business throughout the entire Promotion Period.
- There are two Nestlé ‘workplace goodies’ prizes to be won. Each prize will consist of: 1 x 500g tin of Nescafé® Original, 1 x 500g tin of Nescafé® Gold Blend®, 1 x 500g tin of Nescafé® Azera®, 5 x YES! bars, 6 x Nature’s Heart snack bags, 6 x KITKAT 4 finger, 6 x KITKAT Chunky Salted Caramel, a notebook, and a water bottle for the winner to share within their workplace.
- The winner can share these prizes amongst their workplace team/employees as they deem fit/at the winners’ own discretion.
- Further Prize Terms and Conditions:
a) The Promoter will not be held liable and will not supervise or administer the winners’ use of the prizes, including any unauthorized, non-professional or personal use by winners of the prize that is not intended for consumption by their respective offices. The Promoter does, however, expect that the use of the prizes intended for the company will be used in a professional manner. The Promoter recommends that this is policed or monitored by any senior management team.
b) The Promoter will not provide any form of compensation or replacements in the event of the above.
c) Winners are responsible for any and all costs or expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize.
d) Any costs incurred by the winner as a result of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall assume no responsibility or liability for any costs incurred as a result of non-compliance.
- Two (2) winners will be randomly selected via an independently supervised draw from all the valid entrants received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will take place on the following working day after the closing date. A total of two (2) winners will be selected throughout the Promotion.
Winner Notification and Prize fulfilment:
- The winners will be contacted by the email address used to enter the promotion within seven (7) working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. Winners will be required to confirm details including their name, business email, company name and company address information as part of the verification process.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted after 14 days of original notification, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up their prize for any other reason, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize. In such circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to select a reserve winner selected next in line at the time of the initial prize draw. In the event of a need to contact a reserve, this will be one reserve only, after which the prize will be forfeited and declared null and void.
- On completion of the validation process, the prize will be sent by special delivery post or courier, via a tracked and signed for service, within 28 days of confirmation of the winner’s address.
- Once the prizes have been sent to the winner; they will be contacted by the Promoter to confirm that the prizes have been received.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents accept any responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by the winners. It is the responsibility of winners to provide their correct, up to date details at the time of acceptance in order for the prize to be processed. Failure to provide a valid postal address may result in the prize being forfeited and the prize entitlement withdraw, any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and shall be forfeited.
- All participants will be required to provide information including full name, their work email address, phone number, job function and business name and details plus postcode, that are valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- Entries made from additional email accounts will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant (person) is using an alternate or alias email account(s) in addition to their own as a means to circumvent this condition that person’s entries will be subsequently disqualified and any prize awarded, or in the process of being awarded, will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify any participant found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- The Prize is not transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable or exchangeable outside of the initial sharing of the prizes within the company of the win. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner, or if they have left the company, to their replacement at the original participating company.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including where there is infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Any entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion within the company. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter's reasonable control, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to Participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The promotion and these Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA.