FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (the “T&Cs”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part of the T&Cs and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the T&Cs. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.
- The Promotion is only open to employees responsible for purchasing food and beverages for their company. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and aged 18 or over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents, affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- Internet access, proof of purchase for each entry and registration required. No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland.
- Entrants must obtain their employer’s permission to take part. Any personal / business tax liability arising from taking part in the Promotion will be the responsibility of the participant / business.
- Entry is only valid via the promotional website: www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/backtoworkperks.
- Maximum one (1) win type per business.
- No entries from other trade groups, agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted.
Failure to comply with any part of these clauses will disqualify the respective entry from the Promotion.
- The Promotion is a series of prize draws open for entries on any one working weekday (00.00 to 23:59) between 16/10/2020 and 31/12/2020 excluding weekends and Bank Holidays as detailed below (the “Promotional Period”).
- There are 53 x weekday £100 cash boosts prizes, each to be won every weekday of the Promotional Period, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays (the “£100 Cash Boosts”). Valid entries for a £100 Cash Boost prize will be those received between 00.00 and 23:59 on that day. There will be no roll over from one day to the next. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be no £100 Cash Boosts to be won on Saturdays, Sundays, or Bank Holidays (i.e. 25/12/2020 or 28/12/2020) during the Promotional Period.
- There are 3 x headline prize draws, ending 10/11/2020, 04/12/2020 or 31/12/2020 of £2,500 cash for the winners to spend on their team (the “Headline Prize Draws”).
- All valid entries received during the Promotional Period as detailed above will be entered into one of the three Headline Prize Draws as follows. Entries made after the final closing times and dates will not be accepted:
a) Headline Prize Draw 1: winner will be drawn from all valid entries received from 00.00 on 16/10/2020 to 23.59 on 10/11/2020.
b) Headline Prize Draw 2: winner will be drawn from all valid entries received from 00.00 on 11/11/2020 to 23.59 on 04/12/2020.
c) Headline Prize Draw 3: winner will be drawn from all valid entries received from 00.00 on 05/12/2020 to 23.59 on 31/12/2020.
- To enter for a chance to win one of the daily prizes and/or one of the three (3) prizes of £2,500 to spend on your team:
a. Purchase a participating NESCAFÉ® product
b. Visit the following website: www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/backtoworkperks.
c. Enter full name, email address, business name and county, and upload a genuine valid proof of purchase for each entry.
d. The proof of purchase details must be unique, clearly indicate the product purchased and be dated within the Promotional Period.
e. Confirm via tickbox that you are responsible for purchasing food and beverages for your company and both your employer and you consent to your entry into the Headline Prize Draws and the relevant £100 Cash Boost prize draw.
- Participating products include:
a. NESCAFÉ® Original Granules Tin 750g (x6)
b. NESCAFÉ® Original Powder Tin 750g (x6)
c. NESCAFÉ® Original Granules Tin 1kg (x3)
d. NESCAFÉ® Original Granules Refill Pouch 600g
e. NESCAFÉ® Original Granules 500g
f. NESCAFÉ® Original Granules Sachets 1.8g (x200)
g. NESCAFÉ® Blend 37® Tin 500g (x6)
h. NESCAFÉ® Gold Blend® Tin 500g (x6)
i. NESCAFÉ® Gold Blend® Tin 750g (x6)
j. NESCAFÉ® Gold Blend® Tin 1kg (x3)
k. NESCAFÉ® Gold Blend® Granules Refill Pouch 600g
l. NESCAFÉ® Gold Blend® Stick Packs 1.8g (x200)
m. NESCAFÉ® Original Decaff Tin 500g (x6)
n. NESCAFÉ® Original Decaff Stick Packs 1.8g (x200)
o. NESCAFÉ® Gold Blend® Decaff Tin 500g (x6)
p. NESCAFÉ® Gold Blend® Decaff Sachets 1.8g (x200)
q. NESCAFÉ® Azera® Americano Tin 500g (x3)
r. NESCAFÉ® Azera® Speciality Cappuccino Sachets 16g (x35)
s. NESCAFÉ® Azera® Speciality Latte Sachets 18g (x35)
t. NESCAFÉ® Azera® 3 Pint Sachets 18g (x50)
u. NESCAFÉ® Azera® Americano Sachets 2g (x200)
v. NESCAFÉ® Cap Colombie® Tin 500g (x3)
w. NESCAFÉ® Alta Rica® Tin 500g (x3)
x. NESCAFÉ® Partners’ Blend® Tin 500g (x3)
y. NESCAFÉ® Gold Cappuccino Unsweetened Taste Sachets 14.2g (x50)
z. NESCAFÉ® Gold Cappuccino Unsweetened Taste Tin 1kg (x3)
aa. NESCAFÉ® Gold Latte Sachets 19.5g (x40)
bb. NESCAFÉ® Gold Latte Tin 1kg (x3)
cc. NESCAFÉ® Gold Dairy Alternative Oat Latte 16g (x30)
dd. NESCAFÉ® Gold Dairy Alternative Almond Latte 16g (x30)
- Entrants will receive an on-screen message confirming their entry.
- All genuine valid entries will be entered into the £100 Cash Boost prize draw for the day of entry and the relevant Headline Prize Draw. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the Promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and winners will be subject to a verification process, which will include checking proof of purchase.
- Proof of purchase details can only be used once. Entrants who do not give the correct information or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded proof of purchase / receipts that:
a. Are out of focus / blurry;
b. Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
c. Show a purchase date outside of the Promotional Period; or
d. Show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area.
- Incomplete or illegible entries, misdirected or entries received outside any Promotional Period, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these T&Cs in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by using multiple IP addresses, using identities other than their own, the use of programme, alias or multiple accounts or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – send your full name, age, full business postal address and email address to: [email protected]. All requests will be reviewed to ensure that the details provided are legitimate and associated with genuine business addresses located within Northern Ireland. Once a request has been verified, a special promotional entry code will be provided via email, which can then be entered on the website in order to enter the Promotion. Only one entry per email request. A maximum of two (2) entries permitted per person throughout the Promotional Period. No Purchase Necessary applications must be received by the Promoter no later than 23.59 on 30/12/20. so that they can be processed before the end of the Promotional Period.
- No Purchase Necessary requests will be subject to verification.
- There are 56 prizes to be won in total:
a. 3 x Headline Prize Draws of £2,500; and
b. 53 x £100 Cash Boosts.
- The prizes will be issued as a cheque paid to the company or the representative of the company who entered the Promotion.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize from the date of winner acceptance and any necessary verification process.
Winner Notification and Prize Fulfilment
- The Headline Prize Draws will take place on 11/11/2020, 07/12/2020 and 04/01/2021.
- Each £100 Cash Boost prize draw will take place the following working day. Prizes allocated to a Friday, or on a day prior to a Bank Holiday will be drawn the following Monday or the next working day.
- All winners will be selected at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries received on the day in question for the daily draws and during the relevant period for each Headline Prize Draw.
- Respective winners of the Headline Prize Draws and £100 Cash Boosts will be notified via email within 28 days of their relevant draw taking place, giving instructions for the next steps of the claim process. The Promoter will request potential winners to provide/confirm to the Promoter in a secure link information including: their name, telephone number, proof of age, plus business information, (for the Headline Prizes) details of the intended benefits to the business and a name / company to whom the cheque should be made out. Once verified and validated, they will receive a confirmation email informing them that their cheque for £2,500 or £100 as applicable will be with them within 28 days of the date of verification. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk / spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified and their prize delivered.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted after fourteen (14) days of the original notification have passed, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these T&Cs, or unable to take up their prize for any other reason, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize. In such circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to select a reserve entrant selected next in line at the time of the initial prize allocation.
- On completion of the validation process, the prize of a cheque will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery Signed-For post, within 28 days of confirmation of the winner’s address.
- Once any cheque has been issued and delivered to the winner’s address it is the responsibility of the winner and or company to cash the prize within 6 months of the date of issue. The Promoter will not issue any replacement cheques.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents accept any responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by the winners. It is the responsibility of winners to provide their correct, up to date details at the time of acceptance in order for the prize to be processed. Failure to provide a valid postal address may result in the prize being forfeited and the prize entitlement withdrawn, and any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and shall be forfeited.
- All entrants will be required to provide information including full name, business email address and business name, address and phone number that are valid and accessible throughout the Promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- The prizes are not transferable, negotiable, refundable or exchangeable.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the Promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these T&Cs the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
- Limitations of liability: neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
b. Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion; or
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstances occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these T&Cs, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provision of these T&Cs are judged to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, then it shall be severed and deleted from these T&Cs and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these T&Cs will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these T&Cs will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.