FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (the “T&Cs”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the T&Cs and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the T&Cs. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- The Promotion is only open to employees responsible for purchasing food and beverages for their company. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, or the Republic of Ireland, and be aged 18 or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents, affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion are excluded from entry.
- Internet access via promotional link, proof of purchase and personal and business registration are required for each entry. Winners must have a personal bank account.
- Entrants must obtain their employer’s permission to take part. Any personal / business tax liability arising from taking part in the Promotion will be the responsibility of the participant / business. It is recognised by agreeing to this consent that any prize will be for personal rather than company gain.
- Entry is only valid via the promotional website: www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/originalsalary
- No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland.
- There is a maximum of one (1) win type per person and one (1) win type per business. There is no limit on the number of times a participant may enter, or if different individuals are responsible for purchasing food, so long as a different proof of purchase is uploaded for each entry. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this Promotion.
- No entries from other trade groups, agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted.
Failure to comply with any part of these clauses will disqualify the respective entry from the Promotion.
- The Promotion is a series of prize draws open for entries on any one working weekday (00.00 to 23:59) between 11/01/2021 and 13/04/2021, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays as detailed below (the “Promotional Period”).
- There are 65 x weekday £/€100 bonus prizes, each to be won every weekday of the Promotional Period, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays (the “£/€100 Bonus”). Valid entries for a £/€100 Bonus prize draw will be those received between 00.00 and 23:59 on that day. There will be no roll over from one day to the next. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be no £/€100 Bonus to be won on Saturdays, Sundays, or Bank Holidays (i.e. 02/04/2021 or 05/04/2021) during the Promotional Period.
- There is 1 x grand prize draw, opening at 00.00 on 11/01/2021 and closing at 23.59 on 13/04/2021, for £/€30,000 cash paid either in 12 monthly cheques each for £2,500 or if an ROI winner via 12 monthly BACS transfers each for €2,500 (the “Salary Cash Prize Draw”).
- All valid £/€100 Bonus prize draw entries received during the Promotional Period will be automatically entered into the Salary Cash Prize Draw. Entries made before or after the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- To enter for a chance to win one of the daily prizes and/or the salary cash prize of £/€30,000:
a. Purchase a participating NESCAFÉ® product.
b. Visit the following website: www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/originalsalary
c. Type full name, personal email address, business company name, address and phone number, and upload a genuine valid proof of purchase. The proof of purchase details must be unique, clearly indicate the product purchased and be dated within the Promotional Period. Please retain your proof of purchase.
d. Confirm via tick box that you are responsible for purchasing food and beverages for your company and confirm via tick box that both your employer and you consent to your entry into the Salary Cash Prize Draw and the relevant £/€100 Bonus prize draw.
- In the event that the specified information is not provided or incorrect and/or both check boxes are not ticked, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- Participating products include:
a. NESCAFÉ® Original Granules Tin 750g (x6)
b. NESCAFÉ® Original Powder Tin 750g (x6)
c. NESCAFÉ® Original Granules Tin 1kg (x3)
d. NESCAFÉ® Original Granules Refill Pouch 600g
e. NESCAFÉ® Original Granules Sachets 1.8g (x200)
f. NESCAFÉ® Original Decaff Tin 500g (x6)
g. NESCAFÉ® Original Decaff Stick Packs 1.8g (x200)
- Entrants will receive an on-screen message confirming their entry.
- All genuine valid entries will be entered into the £/€100 Bonus prize draw for the day of entry and into the Salary Cash Prize Draw. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the Promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and winners will be subject to a full verification process, which will include checking proof of purchase.
- Proof of purchase details can only be used once. Entrants who do not give the correct information or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded proof of purchase / receipts that:
a. Are out of focus / blurry;
b. Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
c. Show a purchase date outside of the Promotional Period;
d. Show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area; or
e. Are not unique to the individual or the registered company.
- Incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries, entries received outside any Promotional Period, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these T&Cs in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by using multiple IP addresses, using identities other than their own, the use of programme, alias or multiple accounts or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – send your full name, age, full business postal address and email address to: [email protected] (a “No Purchase Necessary Request”). All No Purchase Necessary Requests will be reviewed to ensure that the details provided are legitimate and associated with genuine business addresses located within Northern Ireland. Once a No Purchase Necessary Request has been verified, the entrant will be notified by email that they have successfully entered the Promotion. Only one entry per postal request. A maximum of two (2) entries permitted per person throughout the Promotional Period. No Purchase Necessary Requests must be received by the Promoter no later than 23.59 on 12/04/2021 so that they can be processed before the end of the Promotional Period. Only winners will be notified.
No Purchase Necessary requests will be subject to verification.
- There are 66 prizes to be won in total:
a. 1 x Salary Cash Prize of £/€30,000 in the form of 12 x £/€2,500 payments; and
b. 65 x £/€100 Bonuses.
- For winners based in the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, prizes will be issued in GBP(£) and delivered as cheques to the representative of the company who entered the Promotion.
- For winners based in ROI, prizes will be issued in EUR(€) and delivered via BACS transfer to the bank account details of the representative of the company who entered the Promotion. Winners must fill out their Account Name, Bank, Account Number and Sort Code via a secure link within 14 days of receiving their win confirmation, or their prize will be forfeited.
- If the Salary Cash Prize is awarded in GBP(£), it will be delivered to the winner in 12 monthly cheques each for £2,500.
- If the Salary Cash Prize is awarded in EUR(€), it will be delivered to the winner via 12 BACS transfers, each for €2,500.
Winner Notification and Prize Fulfilment
- The Salary Cash Prize Draw will take place on 20/04/2021.
- Each £/€100 Bonus prize draw will take place the following working day. For the avoidance of doubt, prizes allocated to a Friday will be drawn on the following Monday.
- All winners will be selected at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection computer process from all valid entries received on the day in question for the £/€100 Bonus prize draws, and from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period for the Salary Cash Prize Draw.
- Each winner of a £/€100 Bonus will be notified via the personal email address provided on registration within 28 days of their relevant draw taking place, giving instructions for the next steps of the claim process. The Promoter will request potential winners to provide/confirm to the Promoter in a secure link within 14 days information including: their name, telephone number, proof of age, and the receipt of initial purchase if requested plus confirming the business information applicable on entry. Once all details have been verified and validated, they will receive a confirmation email informing them that their payment for a £/€100 Bonus will be with them within 28 days of the date of verification. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk / spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified and their prize delivered.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact each of the £/€100 Bonus winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted after 28 days of the original notification have passed, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these T&Cs, or unable to take up their prize for any other reason, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize. In such circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to select a reserve entrant selected next in line at the time of the initial prize allocation. Only one reserve entrant will be contacted after which any prize will be forfeited and withdrawn.
- The winner of the Salary Cash Prize Draw will be notified via the personal email address provided on registration within 28 days of closing date of the draw giving instructions for the next steps of the claim process. The Promoter will request potential winners to provide/confirm to the Promoter in a secure link within 14 days information including: confirmation of their name, a direct or mobile telephone number, proof of age, details of their current business address and the receipt of initial purchase. Once all details have been verified and validated, they will receive a confirmation email/ telephone call informing them that their first payment of £/€2,500 will be with them within 28 days of the date of verification. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk / spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. Winners should retain their notification personal email message until their win has been verified and their prize delivered.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Salary Cash Prize Draw winner, however, if a winner cannot be contacted after 28 days of the original notification have passed, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these T&Cs, or unable to take up their prize for any other reason, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize. In such circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to select a reserve entrant selected next in line at the time of the initial prize allocation. For the Salary Cash Prize this process with reserves will continue and repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
- If the original entrant is no longer employed by the business stated on entry but is still contactable they remain eligible to receive the prize if all details are successfully verified. If they cannot be contacted, the prize will be forfeited from them and the company and a reserve winner will be selected using the same methodology as described above. This process will continue and repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
- On completion of the validation process, the first cheque prize will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed-For post, within 28 days of confirmation of the winner’s address. In ROI, the first payment of the equivalent prize will be sent via BACS transfer within 28 days of confirmation of the winner’s bank account details listed in Clause 22 above. The subsequent 11 monthly payments will be made on the same date or closest to that date for each consecutive month.
- Once any cheque has been issued and delivered to the winner’s address it is the responsibility of the winner and or company to cash the prize within 6 months of the date of issue. The Promoter will not issue any replacement cheques.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents accept any responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by the winners. It is the responsibility of winners to provide their correct, up to date details at the time of acceptance in order for the prize to be processed. Failure to provide a valid postal address may result in the prize being forfeited and the prize entitlement withdrawn, and any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and shall be forfeited.
- The prizes are not transferable, negotiable, refundable or exchangeable.
- In the event of a personal email address becoming inaccessible during the Promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these T&Cs, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these T&Cs the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or income), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In ROI, the Promotion is carried out under licence issued by the Cork District Court. The licence holder is Pieta House, Pieta House Cork, Shanakiel, Cork, T23 P865. Pieta House was established to prevent suicide and self-harm.
- Limitations of liability: neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
b. Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion; or
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstances occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these T&Cs, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- If any provision of these T&Cs are judged to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, then it shall be severed and deleted from these T&Cs and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these T&Cs will be governed by the laws of the participating country and any disputes as to the meaning of these T&Cs will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.