Full Terms & Conditions:
- Open to employees of legitimate registered UK businesses with 10 or more employees located in the UK, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Participants may only enter via the website at www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/nescafeoriginalparis between 01/09/2018 and 23:59 on 31/12/2018. Entrants will be required to provide their first and late name, business name and email address. Any entries which are incomplete or illegible will be excluded from the prize draw.
- The prize draw will take place within seven (7) days of the stated closing date and the winner will be contacted using the email address as provided in their original entry within a further seven (7) days. The winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize and full contact details to enable organisation of the trip. In the event of the winner failing to respond within 14 days of being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- There is one top prize on offer consisting of:
A luxury weekend break and breakfast in Paris for two adults including:
- Return flights from London to Paris;
- Return private airport transfers in Paris;
- 2 nights’ luxury hotel accommodation (4* min.) in Paris, sharing a double/twin room;
- Gourmet breakfast or brunch at a top Parisian restaurant, up to the value of £50 per person;
- Morning admission to the top of the Eiffel Tower;
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise on the Seine River;
- Travel insurance.
The winner and their guest must be 18 or over, except where the winner is the parent or legal guardian of the accompanying minor, in which event the minor must be 16 or over. Some restrictions may apply and bookings are subject to the hotel’s own policies. All bookings are subject to availability and the prize must be taken Friday to Sunday. Excludes Bank Holidays and seasonal events such as, but not limited to, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, New Year and Easter. The prize does not include beverages or alcohol. Any additional expenses incurred during their stay, will be the responsibility of the winner and their guest and must be settled prior to checkout. The prize must be booked and completed by no later than 01/04/2019. The winner and their guest will be responsible for ensuring they have all valid and necessary travel documents prior to travelling.
There are 5 runner-up prizes consisting of:
- One 'The Restaurant Card' digital gift card per runner-up to the value of £150
The winner and runners-up will be selected within (7) days of the stated closing date. The runners-up will receive their digital gift card code within 24 hours delivered to their email address submitted on their entry. The value on the code can be used as full or part payment at Café Rouge, Belgo, Bella Italia, Las Iguanas, La Tasca and la Vina restaurants in England, Scotland and Wales. The monies on this code cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining balance will be stored on the code and may be used to pay for any future purchase. All monies on the code must be used by the expiry date which is 24 months from the date the code had funds applied to it, or the date it was last spent. Any balance left on the code after 24 months of not being used will be deducted. You should treat this code as cash; it cannot be replaced if lost. This code is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card. Casual Dining Club reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Maximum of one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, using multiple identities or acting in a manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Upon acceptance of the prize, the Promoter will contact the winner with instructions for organising the trip within 48 hours. The promoter may require the winner to liaise with third party agencies in order to organise the trip.
- No cash or other alternative to the stated prizes, except in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a prize, in whole or part, of equal value or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any applications that it believes to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, entrants names and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- A winner’s name and county will be available on request by sending an email titled ‘Nestlé Professional Nescafé Original Paris Weekend Winner’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org for a minimum of 3 months after the promotion end date.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA