NESCAFÉ® Milano 8/60 Coffee Machine
Good To Know
- Decaf and ‘go large’ options available
- Simple operation for full café style menu
- 9oz or 12oz serving size options
- Quick and easy to maintain
- Offer larger drinks for a premium price
- For moderate to high volume use
MACHINE FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Reduced product storage and wastage compared to Roast and Ground options.
- POS and support to help merchandise your new coffee menu, grow coffee sales and attract potential customers.
- One touch rinse facility.
- Full supporting POS available.
- Stand-alone patented espresso whipper to make coffee shop style espresso based drinks.
- Dedicated milk whipper to create micro-bubbles for light cappuccino foam and silky smooth lattes.
- High quality 360º branding and contemporary design.
Number of canisters
Number of selections
Number of mixers
Water connection options:
100 cups per day
Push button rinse facility
230 V / 50-60 Hz
3/4” male (plumbed model)
1 to 8 bar (plumbed model)
Dispense a range of 8 delicious drinks from:
- White coffee
- Hot water for tea
- Hot chocolate
With the NESCAFÉ Milano 8/60, you will benefit from our ProCare package. This includes:
- Insight support covering consumer trends, industry dynamics and new drinks ideas.
- Machine commissioning and maintenance.
- Menu and recipe development.
- In store merchandising.
- Performance evaluation – analysing drinks growth, resolving issues and continuous improvement.
- Promotional support – driving sales and in store interest.
- Machine provision – promotional support, performance evaluation (cost effective, no capital outlay, 4 cup payback).
- Quality assurance – audit and control, recipe consistency, efficient operations.
- Staff engagement – ongoing training, build confidence, up-sell drinks.
NESCAFÉ® Milano 2.0 Coffee Machine
NESCAFÉ® Milano City Roast with Micronised Coffee 250g
NESCAFÉ® Milano Ispirazione Italiana Coffee 250g
Easy to use and customisable for businesses large and small, NESCAFÉ Milano is a complete specialty drinks solution, including: the coffee machine, ingredients, technical and commercial support. And because we take personal pride in our quality coffee, we’ll partner with you from day one to help you grow.