Full Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK & ROI businesses with two or more employees. Applicants must be aged 18 and over. Excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion. Not open to participants who come via third party sites, consumer groups, or sharing via social media.
- Applicants must complete an application form with their full name, address, business name and day time telephone number, which can only be found on the Nestlé Professional website at www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/nescafe-gold-dairy-alternative-sample during the stated promotional period. All genuine applicants will receive a free sample pack containing a minimum of two NESCAFÉ GOLD Oat & Almond Latte sachets (one of each flavour). The number of sachets within the sample pack will vary depending on the size of the applicant’s business up to a maximum of 30 sachets for a business with 500+ employees and will be awarded solely at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any application that it does not believe to be from a genuine qualifying business. Any incomplete or illegible entry forms will not qualify for the free offer.
- Offer closes when all allocated stocks of the 3000 sample boxes have been claimed by genuine and valid applicants. Thereafter, no other alternative will be available in lieu of the original offer.
- Entries valid through the Nestlé Professional website only. No other entry method will be available.
- Maximum of one free sample pack per business/establishment. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend any user found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- No trade, third party, consumer group or bulk applications permitted.
- Offer subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen difficulties in providing the stated item, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an equivalent sample of equal or greater value until the stated closing date.
- Please allow at least 28 days for delivery from the date of receipt of a genuine, valid application.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any applications that it believes to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Limitations of liability. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information entered or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Sample boxes will be sent by Royal Mail. Any boxes returned as ‘Undeliverable’ will be deemed to be unwanted and no further attempts will be made to deliver these.
- Applicants must be the business owner or have the business owner’s permission to take part in the promotion.
For further information regarding this offer, please contact the NESTLÉ Professional helpline free on 0800 745 845 in the UK or 00800 6378 5385 in ROI.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.