These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This Promotion is only open to employees who are responsible for ordering coffee for their respective workplaces. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents, affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required. Entrants must have access to an active work email address. Entry is only valid through https://www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/officemoments.
- Participants must secure their employers permission to take part. Any personal/business tax liability arising from taking part in this promotion will be the responsibility of the participant/business.
- The promotion is open for entries between 00.01 on 01.11.19 and midnight on 30.11.19. There are four (4) weekly draws (final week consists of 9 days) in total throughout the main promotional period, to win a total of four (4) prizes. The promotional period for entry into each relevant draw and subsequent draws is as follows:
- Entry for Week 1, and subsequent weeks 2,3 & 4 opens 00:01 GMT 1st November 2019 and closes midnight GMT 7th November 2019
- Entry for Week 2, and subsequent weeks 3 & 4 opens 00:01 GMT 8th November 2019 and closes midnight GMT 14th November 2019
- Entry for Week 3, and subsequent week 4 opens 00:01 GMT 15th November 2019 and closes midnight GMT 21st November 2019
- Entry for Week 4 only (total 9 days) opens 00:01 GMT 22nd November 2019 and closes midnight GMT 30th November 2019
- All valid entries received during each weekly promotional period will be entered into that week’s prize draw taking place the following working day after the closing date of the relevant weekly entry period. All losing entries from each weekly draw will also be carried forward to every subsequent draw.
- All valid entries received during the promotional period as detailed above will be entered into the promotion. Entries made after the final closing time and date will not be accepted.
How to Enter:
- To enter this promotion only, entrants must visit https://www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/officemoments to sign up for the promotion to receive news and updates from Nestlé Professional, a division of Nestlé UK & Ireland . If entrants are receiving the newsletter already they can still sign up to the promotion. Entrants in both situations must complete the form and will be required to provide details including their full name, email address, phone number, job function and business name when signing up. All eligible individuals that are signed up during the Promotion Period will be entered into the next available and relevant prize draw until this Gold Blend promotion close date.
- Maximum of one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period.
- Maximum of one (1) win per business throughout the entire Promotion Period.
- There are a total of four (4) prizes. Four (4) winners will each win 1 x NESCAFÉ Prepaid Debit Card (Gift Card) (‘NESCAFÉ Gold Card’) loaded with £1,000 to treat their office with goods or services that will be relevant to, or of benefit to, a wide group of individuals within in the company.
- Gift Card details:
a) NESCAFÉ Gold Cards are valid as per the expiry date as stated on the card (likely to be 12 months from issue, therefore end of November 2020) or on the CardPortal dashboard, whichever is earliest.
b) Winners are advised to use their NESCAFÉ Gold Card within the life of the card. After 12 months from the date of activation, the NESCAFÉ Gold Card will begin to incur a monthly fee of £2.50. This amount is charged to keep the card going and will be deducted from the remaining balance. To avoid this charge, winners should use their NESCAFÉ Gold Card within 12 months of activation. Alternatively, winners may opt to have their card re-issued after 12 months, for a fee of £5.
c) Should winners wish to issue a new card following expiry, or should they require a replacement card, they will incur a charge of £5 which will be deducted from their remaining card balance.
d) NESCAFÉ Gold Cards CANNOT be used to withdraw fund from an ATM.
e) If winners wish to purchase goods online using their NESCAFÉ Gold Card, they will be required to log into Cardportal.com and select the ecommerce button to generate a Sort Code and Account Number. The Sort Code and Account number will remain available to use for 36 hours, after which time the winner will be required to repeat the process and generate new digits.
f) If winners wish to purchase an item for more than the value of their NESCAFÉ Gold Card, they must ask the cashier to split the payment. If winners attempt to purchase something for more than the value of the card, the card will be rejected.
g) Winners may use their NESCAFÉ Gold Card free of charge in the United Kingdom. If winners wish to use their card outside of the United Kingdom, the transaction rate will be translated at the Issuers exchange rate and they will be charged a fee of 2.75%.
- Further Prize Terms and Conditions:
a)The Promoter will not be held liable and will not supervise or administer the winners’ use of the prize, including any unauthorized, non-professional or personal use by winners of the prize that is not intended for consumption by their respective offices i.e. personal food or drink, clothing or material items. The Promoter does, however, expect that the use of the money intended for the company will be used in a professional manner. The Promoter recommends that this is policed or monitored by any senior management team and that receipts of spending associated with the £1,000 are kept, ensuring that this is the case.
b) The Promoter will not provide any form of compensation or replacement cards in the event of the above.
c) Cards may vary from those shown in the campaign visuals.
d) “The Nescafe Gold Card is provided by TheirPerfectGift and is subject to the Terms and Conditions. Please review the T&C’s here: https://www.theirperfectgift.co.uk/terms-conditions/“
e) Winners are responsible for any and all costs or expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize.
f) Any costs incurred by the winner as a result of non-compliance with the Card Issuers Terms and Conditions will be the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall assume no responsibility or liability for any costs incurred as a result of non-compliance.
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected via an independently supervised draw from all the valid entrants received during each relevant Weekly Period, plus any entrants that have been carried forward from previous weeks, on the following working day after the closing date of the relevant weekly period. A total of four (4) winners will be selected throughout the entire Promotion (one each week for four weeks).
Winner Notification and Prize Fulfilment:
- The winners will be contacted by the email address used to sign up for the newsletter within seven (7) working days of Winner Selection, and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. Winners will be required to confirm details including their name, business email, company name and company address information.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted after 14 days of original notification, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up their prize for any other reason, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize. In such circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to select a reserve entrant selected next in line at the time of the initial prize allocation. In the event of a need to contact a reserve, this will be one reserve only, after which the prize will be forfeited and declared null and void.
- On completion of the validation process, the prize will be sent by special delivery post or courier, via a tracked and signed for service, within 28 days of confirmation of the winner’s address.
- Once the NESCAFÉ Gold Card has been sent to the winner; they will be contacted by the Promoter to confirm that the card has been received. After confirmation that the winner has received their NESCAFÉ Gold Card, the Promoter will send a secure email containing a six-digit access code which must be used to activate the card. Winners must then follow the below steps to activate their NESCAFÉ Gold Card for use:
a) Visit https://www.theirperfectgift.co.uk/activate to access the activation page of the NESCAFÉ Gold Card issuer;
b) Follow the instructions provided on screen to enter the 9-digit SAN number (located on the back of the card), the six-digit access code and confirm that they are not a robot;
c) A details page will then be presented where winners can assign their personal details to the card. Please remove all pre-populated details from the activation form, which was needed to set up the card, and replace them with their own details. Details required include a full name, contact number, email address and home address.
- Once the NESCAFÉ Gold Card has been activated in line with the process above, winners can access their CardPortal account, which will contain further details including what has been spent using the card, and the card balance
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents accept any responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by the winners. It is the responsibility of winners to provide their correct, up to date details at the time of acceptance in order for the prize to be processed. Failure to provide a valid postal address may result in the prize being forfeited and the prize entitlement withdraw, any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and shall be forfeited.
- All participants will be required to provide information including full name, business email address and business name, address and phone number that are valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- Entries made from additional email accounts will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant (person) is using an alternate or alias email account(s) in addition to their own as a means to circumvent this condition that person’s entries will be subsequently disqualified and any prize awarded, or in the process of being awarded, will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify any participant found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- The Prizes are not transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable or exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including where there is infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Any entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, then its shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The promotion and these Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA.