NESCAFÉ® &GO® Machine
- Small and compact size
- No plumbing required so the machine is suitable for a range of environments
- Heats in approximately 11 minutes and then maintains a high temperature
- 8 drink options in the range, including coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Each drink is dispensed in 10 seconds
- The coffee based drinks use NESCAFÉ®, the UK's favourite coffee**
- Each drink is individually foil-sealed for freshness and has a 12-month shelf life
- The machine comes with a 12 month warranty
Nestlé Line Code: 12295436
Heat Time From Room Temperature
|Approx. 11 minutes|
Average Time To Fill Cup
Volume to Fill Level of a Cup
Water to Max. Fill Level of Tank
Usable Boiler Capacity
Number of Cups from One Tank
|485mm wide, 519mm high, 386mm deep|
Dimensions (incl. 16cm Backcard)
|485mm wide, 623mm high, 386mm deep|
Height Required to Open Lid
|722mm (plus room to close with fingers)|
Machine Weight Empty
Machine Weight with Product and Water
Electrical Services Required
|Approx. 10 amps (2 kw)|
Plug Fuse Required
Energy Once at Temperature
|Approx. 80 W|
Target Tank Temperature
Max. Noise Level
|Manual jug fill|
- Cup lids, wooden stirrers and sugar sachets sold separately through wholesalers and cash and carrys.
- Free POS available. Please contact us for more information.
- Operating guide is included in the box that comes with the machine.
- Instructions are located on the back of the machine.
- The descaling frequency depends on water hardness, but every 2 months is recommended.
- A citric acid based descaler is recommended.
- The machine has a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase.
NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND® Black Coffee Cups 8 x 2.3g
NESCAFÉ® GOLD BLEND® White Decaff Coffee Cups 8 x 7.2g
NESCAFÉ® GOLD Vanilla Latte Coffee Cups 8 x 22.5g
NESCAFÉ® GOLD Latte Coffee Cups 8 x 23g
NESCAFÉ® GOLD Cappuccino Unsweetened Taste Coffee Cups 8 x 17.5g
NESCAFÉ® Original 3in1 Coffee Cups 8 x 20g
AERO® Hot Chocolate Cups 8 x 28g
Coffee To Go is Really Going Places
The food and drink market in the UK is going from strength to strength. It was worth £4.8bn in 2015 and is expected to grow to £21.7bn by 20201. And coffee is one of the most successful parts of it, accounting for £7.9bn in the UK economy2.
What’s the Right Commercial Coffee Machine for My Business?
Not every convenience store is the same and that’s why Nestlé Professional has a range of high performance, low maintenance, commercial coffee machines that can dispense your customers’ favourite hot cup – perfectly, time after time.
NESCAFÉ &GO is a great way to offer coffee and other hot drinks even in small locations. Designed for busy people on the go, your customers can choose from a wide range of hot drinks, including NESCAFÉ coffees, Tetley tea and AERO hot chocolate. And all from one quick, compact and convenient machine – with the same footprint as an A4 sheet of paper.