FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Offer only available to qualifying Convenience Store customers based in the UK who currently have an operating NESCAFÉ &GO machine in place in their store.
- The campaign to recruit a number of NESCAFÉ & GO Ambassadors will commence on 17/10/2019. Participants can express their interest in being selected as a NESCAFÉ &GO Ambassador by sending an email titled “NESCAFÉ&GO Ambassadors” to: Learn.More@uk.nestle.com to arrive by no later than 07/11/2019.
- Emails expressing interest must include the applicant’s name, store name, location and a description, in 20 words or more, of how NESCAFÉ &GO works for them, including details of number of sales per day/week. A valid submission must also include three photos showing the NESCAFÉ & GO machine in situ in their store.
- The Nestlé Professional team will select those retailers who, in their opinion, would make good Ambassadors. The final number of chosen retailers may vary depending on the number of suitable submissions. Suitable candidates for Ambassadors will be determined by the Nestlé Professional team based on the following criteria:
- Internal and external impact: the visibility and location of the NESCAFÉ &GO machine and point of sale material;
- Cleanliness: hygiene, cleaning and maintenance of the equipment and surrounding areas;
- Weekly Sales: how many cups an applicant sells per day and profit margins;
- Initiatives: details of promotional activity or other initiatives that have taken place to boost their NESCAFÉ &GO sales.
- Selected Ambassadors will be notified by email by no later than 22/11/2019. Each Ambassador will receive a POS Toolkit including a Swing Sign and Shelf Wobbler, a 24 x KITKAT 4 Finger Box and one sleeve each of NESCAFÉ AZERA Americano, Latte and Cappuccino (6 cups per sleeve). In addition, they will receive a visit from a Nestlé Professional Coffee Sales Specialist to advise on best positioning/merchandising/display of their NESCAFÉ &GO machine to maximise sales opportunities and may be invited to be featured in a future Nestlé Professional newsletter.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available for the Ambassador’s package, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any applications that it believes to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Limitations of liability. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information entered or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Selected Ambassadors must ensure they are available to receive the delivery of the complimentary items. Should they not be at the delivery address to receive the goods, a card with a contact number will be left for them to arrange with the courier an alternative drop off time. After three attempts the goods will be returned to the Promoter and the Promoter will assume that the participant no longer wishes to be involved in the activity.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
- For further information regarding this promotion, please contact the NESCAFÉ &GO Customer Services team free on 0800 745 845.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA