Full Terms and Conditions:
- Offer available only to UK businesses who attend any of the 3 Bestway Retail Development Award (RDA) tradeshows taking place between 20/03/2018 and 31/05/2018, and go on to complete a purchase using the special promotional code obtained.
- The first 50 customers who purchase a new NESCAFÉ® &GO® machine from the Nestlé Professional stand at any of the 3 Bestway RDA Shows and go on to complete the payment process will receive one free gift consisting of a NESCAFÉ &GO swing sign and get a £20 discount off the usual machine purchase price.
- Offer will end at the end of the show on 31/05/2018, or when 50 customers have qualified for the free gift/discount. Customers who place an order thereafter, will be advised that all 50 free gift/discount packages have been claimed and will have the option to cancel their order if they so choose.
- Offer only valid for purchases made at the Bestway RDA shows and is not available via any other route.
- There is a maximum limit of one free gift/discount per person or business. Any further purchases made during the stated period will not qualify for the offer.
- No trade, third party or bulk applications permitted.
- Offer subject to availability of NESCAFÉ &GO machines. In the event of non-availability of these machines, this will be stated by the team at the Bestway RDA shows.
- In the event of unforeseen difficulties, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an equivalent free gift of equal value or greater value to the swing signs until 50 gifts have been awarded to qualifying customers.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any applications that it believes to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Limitations of liability. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information entered or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Customers must ensure they are available to receive the delivery. If the customer is not at the delivery address to receive the goods, a card with a contact number will be left for them to arrange with the courier an alternative drop off time. After three attempts the goods will be returned to the Promoter and the customer will be refunded the full value of the purchase. From that point, if the customer still wishes to receive the order, they will have to re-order via the online shop.
- Any orders, including re-orders of undeliverable items, placed after the offer ends e.g. when 50 free gifts have been awarded will not qualify for the offer.
For further information regarding this offer, please contact us free on 0800 745 845.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA