Full Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK & ROI businesses in the ‘Bed & Breakfast’ hospitality industry. Applicants must be aged 18 and over. Excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion. Not open to participants who come via third party sites, consumer groups, or consumer sites that promote free deals.
- Applicants must complete the web form after completing the B&B coffee recommendation tool with their full name, address, business name and day time telephone number, which can only be found on the Nestlé Professional website at https://www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/bandb_coffee_score during the stated promotional period. The first 500 valid forms received will be sent one free sample pack consisting of four (4) sachets as follows: Nescafé Gold Blend 1.8g, Nescafé Gold Blend Latte (19.5g), Nescafé Azera Americano (2g), and Nescafé Azera Cappuccino (16g). Any incomplete or illegible entry forms will not qualify for the free offer.
- Offer closes at 23:59 on 31/10/2019, or when 500 genuine and valid applicants have been awarded a free sample, whichever is the sooner. Thereafter, no other alternative will be available in lieu of the original offer.
- Entries valid through the Nestlé Professional website only. No other entry method will be available.
- Maximum of one free sample pack per business/establishment. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend any user found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- No trade, third party, consumer group or bulk applications permitted.
- Offer subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen difficulties in providing 500 units of the stated item, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an equivalent sample of equal or greater value until the 500 units have been awarded.
- Please allow at least 28 days for delivery from the date of receipt of a genuine, valid application.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any applications that it believes to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Limitations of liability. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information entered or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Successful applicants must ensure they are available to receive the delivery.
- Applicants must be the business owner or have the business owner’s permission to take part in the promotion.
- For further information regarding this offer, please contact the NESTLÉ Professional helpline free on 0800 745 845 in the UK or 00800 6378 5385 in ROI.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.