NESCAFÉ® Azera® Nitro Cold Coffee Dispenser
Good To Know
- Lightwieght and compact
- Simple solution using compressed air
- Low technical capability required
- Plug and play
- Ready to use in 2 minutes
- Easy to clean and maintain
MACHINE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple maintenance that takes less than 20 minutes to complete every 6 months.
- Minimises disruption to operations.
Plug and Play Solution
- No complicated installation required. Unbox, connect to power and it’s ready to dispense.
- No high pressured gas cylinder required or kegs to handle.
- Weighs only 20kg and easily portable to set up on any counter top.
Easy To Clean
- Cleaning and sanitisation can be done simply by running the required cleaning and sanitisation solutions through the system.
- 51.5cm x 19.5cm x 55cm (Height x Width x Depth).
- Small footprint allows system to sit neatly on a countertop.
Chills and Infuses Beverage at Dispense
- No pre-chilling or pre-infusion required. Enhances the ease of the use of the system.
End Cup Quality Comparable to Complicated Kegerator Systems
- Only tabletop system in the market today to deliver kegerator quality nitro coffee.
Weight & Dimensions
Net / Gross Weight
18.5kg / 20.0kg
Nitro Amount Control
|Nitro Source||Air or connection of external nitrogen gas cylinder via Nitro-Port|
Yes (5°C - 15°C)
|Flowrate||0.6L/min (2 hole disc)|
|Cooled Liquid Buffer||0.5L|
Electrical & Refrigerant Requirements
230V / 50Hz / AC~
Wattage / Amperage
334W / 1.45A
Refrigerant / Amount
HFC R-134a / 68g
Linktech coupler; 3/8" hose 1.5m
Firmly connected; 1.5m
Plug: CEE-7/7 plug
Works with our Bag-in-Box (BIB) coffee: NESCAFÉ® Azera® Nitro Coffee Concentrate 5 Litre
NESCAFÉ® Azera® Nitro Latte Can
Why is Nitro Coffee Important?
The coffee category is bursting at the seams with new tastes, textures and methods as consumers demand new products.
How nitro coffee is served
Nitrogen-infused coffee can be complicated to serve as it usually requires a kegerator (fridge), compressed nitrogen gas cylinder, gas regulator and pressurised keg. The coffee liquid is dispensed through a stout nozzle to create a smooth and creamy texture with a crisp taste as the nitrogen brings out the round, mellow flavours in the coffee.