NESCAFÉ® Azera® Nitro Cold Coffee Dispenser
Good To Know
- Lightwieght and compact
- Simple solution using compressed air
- Low technical capability required
- Plug and play
- Ready to use in 2 minutes
- Easy to clean and maintain
MACHINE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple maintenance that takes less than 20 minutes to complete every 6 months.
- Minimises disruption to operations.
Plug and Play Solution
- No complicated installation required. Unbox, connect to power and it’s ready to dispense.
- No high pressured gas cylinder required or kegs to handle.
- Weighs only 20kg and easily portable to set up on any counter top.
Easy To Clean
- Cleaning and sanitisation can be done simply by running the required cleaning and sanitisation solutions through the system.
- 51.5cm x 19.5cm x 55cm (Height x Width x Depth).
- Small footprint allows system to sit neatly on a countertop.
Chills and Infuses Beverage at Dispense
- No pre-chilling or pre-infusion required. Enhances the ease of the use of the system.
End Cup Quality Comparable to Complicated Kegerator Systems
- Only tabletop system in the market today to deliver kegerator quality nitro coffee.
Weight & Dimensions
Net / Gross Weight
18.5kg / 20.0kg
Nitro Amount Control
|Nitro Source||Air or connection of external nitrogen gas cylinder via Nitro-Port|
Yes (5°C - 15°C)
|Flowrate||0.6L/min (2 hole disc)|
|Cooled Liquid Buffer||0.5L|
Electrical & Refrigerant Requirements
230V / 50Hz / AC~
Wattage / Amperage
334W / 1.45A
Refrigerant / Amount
HFC R-134a / 68g
Linktech coupler; 3/8" hose 1.5m
Firmly connected; 1.5m
Plug: CEE-7/7 plug
Works with our Bag-in-Box (BIB) coffee: NESCAFÉ® Azera® Nitro Coffee Concentrate 5 Litre
NESCAFÉ® Azera® Nitro Latte Can
Why is Nitro Coffee Important?
How nitro coffee is served
Nitrogen-infused coffee can be complicated to serve as it usually requires a kegerator (fridge), compressed nitrogen gas cylinder, gas regulator and pressurised keg. The coffee liquid is dispensed through a stout nozzle to create a smooth and creamy texture with a crisp taste as the nitrogen brings out the round, mellow flavours in the coffee.