NESCAFÉ® Alegria 8/40 Coffee Machine
Good To Know
- Can be plumbed or unplumbed
- Telemetry capable
- Hot water option
- Easy to operate by both staff and consumers – great for front of house where space and style is at a premium.
- We have combined years of coffee expertise with the latest technologies to create the NESCAFÉ Alegria solution
- With evolving cutting-edge systems that are adaptable to any size business, a variety of menu choices prepared simply and continuous support from Nestlé Professional – we think it’s the cleverest way to deliver quality coffee in today’s world
MACHINE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Serve between 30 and 40 cups a day
- 8 to 14 menu selections
- 4 canisters
- Espresso cup stand
- Removable water tank
- Hot water Boiler (1.1L)
- USB stick connection / Bluetooth & GPRS in options
- High quality 360° branding
16kg (machine empty)
Number of Canisters
Number of drink options
Up to 14
2 kW heating with 230V
8-14 menu selections, from a frothy cappuccino to a smooth espresso, including the following:
- White Coffee
- Hot Chocolate
- Hot Water
NESCAFÉ® Alegria Large Pod
NESCAFÉ® Alegria Bulk Brew 2 Dispenser Coffee Machine
NESCAFÉ® Compact Pod
Coffee To Go is Really Going Places
The food and drink market in the UK is going from strength to strength. It was worth £4.8bn in 2015 and is expected to grow to £21.7bn by 20201. And coffee is one of the most successful parts of it, accounting for £7.9bn in the UK economy2.
What’s the Right Commercial Coffee Machine for My Business?
Not every convenience store is the same and that’s why Nestlé Professional has a range of high performance, low maintenance, commercial coffee machines that can dispense your customers’ favourite hot cup – perfectly, time after time.
NESCAFÉ Alegria is a self-serve solution that offers consistent, quality coffee to your customers. We’ve designed the coffee machine, ingredients, and technical and commercial support. And we’ll partner with you to help you deliver opportunities to grow – whether you’re serving 10 or 1,000 cups a day.