Full Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is open to all UK businesses who have been specially invited to take part in the promotion via a member of the Nestle professional team at our stand at The National Convience Show 2018. Participants must be aged 18 or over, and excludes employees and their immediate families of Nestle UK Ltd, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Applications can only be made by following the link to the promotional webpage featuring the offer.
- The offer consists of a discount of £20 off the RSP of £99 for a Nescafé &Go machine. Get the Nescafé &Go machine for just £79.
- This is a limited offer with a maximum of 200 discounted machines available throughout the duration of the promotional period of 16/04/2018 and 26/05/2018 only. The promotion will end at 23:59 on 26/05/2018, or when 200 qualifying applications have been made. Any purchases made after the allocated number of applications have been accepted, or after the stated closing date, will not qualify for the offer.
- The discount is only available on machines purchased within the stated promotional period and cannot be applied retrospective to purchase already made.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nestlé promotion, offer or discount. No cash or other alternative available in lieu of the discount.
- To receive their discount code, participants are required to complete an electronic application with their details, including their full name and email address (or have their visitors badge scanned) in order to receive an email containing a discount code for use on the webshop. Emails with codes will be sent within 14 days of the completed application. The Promoter cannot be responsible for any undelivered emails and codes due to inaccurate or incomplete information being included in the original application, or any other technical difficulties beyond their control.
- Applicants may choose one of the above methods.
- The code is valid and can be used for multiple purchases, but may only be used once against each qualifying purchase.
- A full refund or exchange will be provided on a machine that is undamaged, is still in its original box and returned within 28 days of purchase. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the machine in its box with a copy of your receipt. A refund will not be offered until the goods are received and checked and confirmed to be undamaged. We will send a cheque or refund to your account within 30 days of our confirmation that the goods are undamaged. The customer services team can be contacted on 0800 745 845 if you have any questions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend any user found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Only complete applications received by no later than 23:59 on 26/05/2018 will be eligible. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any late applications or any communications line failure, regardless of cause, or inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
- Those making claims on behalf of a company or business must be authorised to do so.
- Incomplete or illegible applications will be considered as void.
- Qualifying machines are subject to availability of allocated stock. This stock level will not be increased in the event of higher than anticipated redemption levels. An announcement will be made on the webpage when all allocated machine discounts have been claimed.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA