These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating in this promotion all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The promotion is only open to bona fide Site/Facility/Catering Managers employed by the following Nestlé Professional customers: Compass, Sodexo, Aramark. Baxterstory, CH&Co, Elior or ISS, based in the UK (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales). Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
- Offer will be available until 15/11/2019, subject to availability, while stocks last. In the event of out of stocks of the advertised items before the stated closing date, those items will be removed from the offer and no other alternative will be available. All applications for the Free Yes! new paper packaging POS Kit will be reviewed and verified to ensure the applicant qualifies.
- Maximum of one Free POS Kit offer per qualifying site throughout the duration of the promotion. Free POS Kit will be delivered only to Large Workplace sites which have a catering contract with one of Nestlé Professional customers (Sodexo, Aramark, Compass, ISS, Baxterstorey, CH&Co or Elior). Participants who claim the POS Kit should be employed by one of above contract caterers as a Site, Facility, or Catering Manager. All requests for the Free POS Kit Offer will be subject to a verification process. Any application that does not meet the criteria as laid out above, will not qualify for the offer.
- The following items are available for selection/request, subject to availability. Maximum of one of each item available per qualifying site. N.B. POS offer is for units only and do not contain products:
a) YES! wooden display with header card
b) YES! A4 Poster
c) YES! A5 tent card
d) YES! wobbler
- The Promoter will not be able to re-issue any POS Kits that are undelivered due to incomplete or incorrect contact details.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Free POS Kits will be delivered within 28 days of validation and address confirmation.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a) Any incorrect or inaccurate data entry, or for any faulty, failed or errors in electronic data transmissions.
b) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
c) Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
d) Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of the kit.
e) Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Conduct of entry: Entrants of the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any applicant found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Maximum of one offer per Large Workplace.
- Participants must request a Yes! new paper packaging POS unit (limited to one of each per workplace), send a photo of their Yes! POS display to email@example.com by 12 noon on 30th November 2019 and they will be entered into the prize draw, for a chance to VIP trip for 7 people to the O2 Arena, London on 2nd February 2020.
- There are two prizes to be won, consisting of VIP tickets for 7 people to see a show in the Nestle Professional’s suite at the O2 Arena, London on 2nd February 2020. Food and soft drink will be provided in the suite, courtesy of Nestlé Professional.
- All other expenses incurred, including travel to and from the venue and any accommodation, are the responsibility of the winner.
- The show will be chosen at the discretion of Nestlé Professional, depending on the program and availability.
- It is at the discretion of the O2 Arena, the promoter, and their agents, to permit admission to the Terrace. Anybody deemed to be behaving inappropriately, offensively or acting in any way that can be considered disruptive may have their prize withdrawn. Where any discrepancy arises, the O2 will have final judgement.
- The draw will take place within 14 days of each closing date, winners will be selected at random and notified within 14 days of the draw date following a full verification process.
- No cash alternative will be available. In the event of the stated prize becoming unavailable due to circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the stated prize, in whole, or part, with an equivalent of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Professional UK, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA