MAKE YOUR MENU SENSATIONAL!
Our delicious plant-based GARDEN GOURMET® range is here to delight your diners. Discover our tips on introducing GARDEN GOURMET into your menu.
Why include GARDEN GOURMET products on my menu?
Many people are opting for plant-based diets. More and more people are becoming flexitarian- choosing to reduce their meat consumption at some or even all of their meals. Adding GARDEN GOURMET to your menu offers you a delicious option that can cater for every diner’s preferences and needs.
Including our brand on your menu can bring sensational things:
- No compromise on taste and texture
- Drive footfall and demand
- Premium positioning
- Added loyalty
- Brand materials to excite diners. Please GET IN TOUCH to receive further information
Here’s how to include our brand GARDEN GOURMET on your menu:
- Create exciting dish names, using the most appealing language.
- It’s all about taste! You could say it’s ‘delicious’, ‘tasty’ or even ‘sensational’.
- Describe GARDEN GOURMET as ‘plant-based’. Please stay away from words such as ‘fake’ or ‘like meat’.
- Plating is an important factor, plate plant-based dishes in an appealing way.
Here’s how to include the GARDEN GOURMET SENSATIONAL BURGER on your menu:
- Make sure people know about your new plant-based options – use social media and GARDEN GOURMET communication materials.
- Start by converting your diners’ favourite meat dishes like Chilli Sin Carne, Spaghetti Meatballs, Burgers and more.
- Place plant-based options next to meat options so your diners can find them easily.
- Offer samples – let people know how sensational the dish is.
- Train your staff – the best ambassador is one that has tried and enjoyed your food.