FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ADDENDUM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS UPDATED ON 22.07.21 WITH EXTENDED END DATE FOR CASHBACK OFFER ONLY. SEE CLAUSES 3, 7, 8 and 27.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Offer/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by taking part all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Participants should keep a copy of these terms and conditions for their records.
- This promotional offer is open to catering and hospitality businesses in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, who are aged 18 years and over excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Internet access required.
- Purchase of a 2kg bag of any product from the Garden Gourmet® range required. Participants are required to retain the itemised receipt/invoice clearly showing the purchase of the relevant product purchased between 22.06.21 and 31.08.21 as proof of purchase. Maximum value of cashback is £20 for one product purchased from a recognised wholesaler, subject to availability. N.B. This is a limited offer which will be awarded to the first 750 valid applicants. See Clause 7 below.
- There is a maximum of one (1) claim per qualifying product purchased, and a maximum of two claims per business, provided each claim is supported with a new and valid till receipt/invoice showing the purchase of the relevant product within the stated promotional dates.
- Any claimant trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms and Conditions by using alternative details, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, claiming on behalf of others or otherwise acting in a manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from this promotional offer.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted.
- To qualify for the promotion participants must purchase a 2kg pack of Garden Gourmet® between 22.06.21 and 31.08.21. Purchases made after 23:59 on 30.07.21 will not qualify for entry into the prize draw but may still qualify for the cashback, subject to availability. The offer cannot be claimed retrospectively. Any claims received outside these dates, or with an incorrectly dated itemised till receipt, will not be accepted. The Cashback will be awarded on a ‘first come, first served’ basis to the first 750 valid applicants. The promotion will end on 31.08.21, or when 750 valid claims have been received, whichever is sooner. In the event of all 750 Cashback Mastercard virtual prepaid cards being claimed by valid applicants before the stated closing date, no other alternative will be available/offered.
How to Receive the Promotional Offer:
- Participants must visit www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/gardengourmetcashback to make a claim. Claimants will receive the cashback amount of a maximum of £20 Mastercard virtual prepaid card if they successfully submit a valid till receipt/invoice showing the purchase of a qualifying products made within the stated promotional date. Only valid applications will be accepted. A valid application comprises of a completed, legible, on-line application form, including:
- Applicant’s full name and business name the claim is being made for;
- A current and valid business email address;
- Marketing opt-in;
- An uploaded photo of a valid itemised till receipt/invoice from a recognised wholesaler as outlined above, showing one (1) 2kg pack of any product from the GARDEN GOURMET Range including:
GARDEN GOURMET® Vegan Balls
GARDEN GOURMET® Vegan Fillet Pieces
GARDEN GOURMET® Vegan Sensational Burger
GARDEN GOURMET® Vegan Mince
GARDEN GOURMET® Vegetarian Breaded Fillets
GARDEN GOURMET® Vegetarian Burger Deluxe
purchased by no later than 23:59 on 30.07.21. Participants should retain the original till receipt/invoice used to make a claim, as this will be called for by the Promoter in the event of any issues arising. In the event of all 750 Cashbacks being claimed before the stated closing date, a message will be posted on the landing page.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded till receipts/invoices/proof of purchases that:
- Are out of focus/blurry;
- Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
- Are old, out of date or fall outside of the stated promotional period;
- That show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area;
- Are not unique to the individual.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with or altering till receipts. Any attempts to submit any invalid till receipts may result in the participant’s application being frozen and possibly deleted. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entries to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid, or repetitive entries including, without limitation, to require the participant to prove that they did not return the product within the period of 14 days from the date of purchase. Statutory rights are not affected.
- No duplicate itemised till receipts will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claimant attempting to use multiple names, false names, or attempts to manipulate receipts. All claims will be subject to a full verification process before the cashback is awarded. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept any claim that it believes to be in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- The promotional offer is only valid through the official website and for the products as specified in Clause 8 above. The offer is not valid for any other products and cannot be claimed via any other method.
- By submitting a claim, participants agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Maximum of one £20 Mastercard virtual prepaid card per qualifying product purchased and maximum of two claims per business throughout the duration of the promotion. Each such claim must be accompanied by the relevant necessary proof of purchase as outlined in Clauses 7 and 8 above.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if more than two (2) claims are received from the same address, all such additional applications and any associated claims from that business will be disqualified. Bulk or duplicate claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, or via third parties or syndicates, claims by macros or other automated means and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be processed for the refund. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own or automated means, their claim will be void.
- Money back claims cannot be made via any wholesaler, or in store, and all claims must be made as outlined in Clause 8 above.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- Where a claimant (i) has not completed fully; or (ii) has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this promotion and in particular where a person is in breach of any entry restrictions, the Promoter may nevertheless still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any refund even where a refund has already been awarded and/or actually provided to the claimant in question.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all claims and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. To do so, the Promoter may request proof of a claimant’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license, and/or proof of a claimant’s address information provided at time of entry in the form of a utility bill. The authenticity of the original itemised till receipt/invoice also, may be requested as proof before any claim. The Promoter also reserves the right to request such other documentation as the Promoter may reasonably consider necessary. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award an offer or refuse participation in the promotional offer and disqualify any Claimant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any entry requirements.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:-
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotional offer is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional offer, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
- The Promoter’s decision in all promotional matters is final and binding.
- Claimants’ statutory rights are not affected.
You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, or request deletion of data by sending an email to: UKI.Dataprotection@uk.nestle.com. By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- All qualifying participants who complete an entry/claim form for the cashback offer will automatically be included in a prize draw from a chance to win the £5000 Mastercard virtual prepaid card. Participants must have the permission of the business owner to participate in the cashback promotion and the prize draw. Entry into the prize draw will continue until 23:59 on 30.07.21, regardless of whether the Cashback offer is still running or has been depleted.
- All valid entries received by 23:59 on 30/07/2021 will be included in the prize draw, which will take place on 05/08/2021.
- The winner will be drawn at random via an independently verified computer programme from all valid entries received by the stated closing date.
- The first name drawn will be deemed the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days and after three attempts, or cannot take up the prize for any reason, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize will pass to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original winner. If the reserve winner cannot be contacted within 14 days and after three attempts, or cannot take up the prize, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn. The process will be repeated until a valid winner can be found.
- The winner will be notified via email using the email address as submitted in their original application/entry. In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- Qualifying business based in Northern Ireland only may enter the prize draw ONLY for the same chance of winning the prize. To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – entrants are required to send their send your full name, age, full postal address and email address to: email@example.com (a “No Purchase Necessary Request”). All “No Purchase Necessary Requests” will be reviewed to ensure that the details provided are legitimate and associated with genuine addresses located within Northern Ireland. Once a “No Purchase Necessary Request” has been verified, the entrant will be notified by email that they have been successfully entered into the prize draw. Only one entry per postal request and only one entry permitted per person throughout the Promotional Period. “No Purchase Necessary Requests” must be received by the Promoter no later than midnight on 26/07/2021 so that they can be processed and added to the prize draw before the end of the promotional period. Participants via this route will only be contacted if they are the prize winner. “No Purchase Necessary” requests will be subject to verification.
- The winner will be subject to a verification process which may include, but not be limited to, the checking of business information.
- There is one prize consisting of a Mastercard virtual pre-paid card to the value of £5000 to be won. The prize will be made out to the business and not the individual who entered the prize draw.
- Any personal tax liability that may arise as a result of winning the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner/business owner.
- Once the prize claim has been verified the winner will be sent all necessary details to claim and activate their Mastercard virtual pre-paid card. Details of this final activation process will be sent to the nominated winner within seven (7) days of verification.
- Once the Mastercard virtual pre-paid card has been issued and delivered to the winner’s address it is the responsibility of the winning business to manage the balance.
- By taking part in the promotion, winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, or reasonable belief to suspect collusion to subvert the terms of this promotion, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA. (Do not send Cashback applications or prize draw entries to this address)