Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel island residents, aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents, affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the promotion.
- Purchase of a NESCAFÉ Original ‘Cracker Pack’ (containing 2 x NESCAFÉ Original 750g tins and 1 x Quality Street 1kg) made between 01/10/2019 and 15/12/2019 at a participating retailer entitles the purchaser to one (1) entry into the prize draw for a chance to win one of the prizes available.
- No purchase is necessary in Northern Ireland
- Entrants must have access to the Internet and an active email address to enter.
- Entrants must secure their employers permission to take part. All employees must be aware of their own tax implications of taking part in this promotion.
- The promotion is open for entries between 00:01am on 01/10/2019 and midnight on 15/12/2019.
- There are 11 weekly draws in total throughout the promotional period, to win a total of 23 prizes. A total of two (2) prizes will be randomly allocated from the prize fund and available to be won each week for the first 10 weekly draws, and a total of three (3) prizes will be randomly allocated from the prize fund and available to be won in the final (11th) weekly draw. The promotional period for entry into each relevant draw is as follows:
Prize Draw 1 for 2 random cash prizes : entries from 00.01 on 01/10/2019 until midnight on 06/10/2019; Prize Draw 2 for 2 random cash prizes: entries from 00.01 on 07/10/2019 until midnight on 13/10/2019; Prize Draw 3 for 2 random cash prizes: entries from 00.01 on 14/10/2019 until midnight on 20/10/2019; Prize Draw 4 for 2 random cash prizes: entries from 00.01 on 21/10/2019 until midnight on 27/10/2019; Prize Draw 5 for 2 random cash prizes: entries from 00.01 on 28/10/2019 until midnight on 03/11/2019; Prize Draw 6 for 2 random cash prizes: entries from 00.01 on 04/11/2019 until midnight on 10/11/2019; Prize Draw 7 for 2 random cash prizes: entries from 00.01 on 11/11/2019 until midnight on 17/11/2019; Prize Draw 8 for 2 random cash prizes: entries from 00.01 on 18/11/2019 until midnight on 24/11/2019; Prize Draw 9 for 2 random cash prizes: entries from 00.01 on 25/11/2019 until midnight on 01/12/2019; Prize Draw 10 for 2 random cash prizes: entries from 00.01 on 02/12/2019 until midnight on 08/12/2019; Prize Draw 11 for 3 random cash prizes: entries from 00.01 on 09/12/2019 until midnight on 15/12/2019.
- All valid entries received during each weekly promotional period will be entered into the weekly prize draw taking place the following working day after the closing date of the relevant weekly entry period.
- Entries made outside of the promotional dates detailed will not be accepted into the promotion.
How to enter:
- Entrants must purchase a NESCAFÉ Original ‘Cracker Pack’ (containing 2 x NESCAFÉ Original 750g tins and 1 x Quality Street 1kg), and then go online at www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/crackerpack or scan the QR code found on the leaflet inside the pack , and then enter using the code printed on the reverse-side of the leaflet. They must also include their full name, email address and business name, business address and phone number that are accessible throughout the promotion. Entrants are permitted a maximum of one entry per pack purchased per week.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only – Northern Ireland residents should send a plain paper application containing their full name, email address, business name, address and phone number to: NESCAFÉ Cracker Pack Promotion NPN, Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, Haxby Road, York, YO91 1XY. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. ‘No purchase necessary’ applications must be received at the stated address by no later than midnight on the 13/12/2019 to ensure that requests can be verified and processed into the relevant week’s draw and before the final closing date. Proof of sending/posting is not proof of delivery and the Promoter cannot be held responsible for any free entries that are lost, damaged or delayed in the post. No Purchase necessary requests are subject to verification.
- Only valid information will be accepted. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer’s information, reference or printing errors do not constitute entry information.
- Registered contact details will only be used to notify winners of their prize and verify the postal address to which the winner’s prize will be sent. Therefore, all entrants must ensure they provide valid contact details and are contactable for the duration of the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided, is an alias, or is incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- Maximum one entry per Purchaser per week. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details, multiple identities, or other means will be disqualified from this promotion. Participants may enter multiple times (once a week) throughout the duration of the promotion, provided that each entry is accompanied by a code and proof of purchase of a new pack to support each entry. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
- In the event of an entrants’ email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on all promotional matters.
- There are 23 prizes available to be won in total consisting of 20 x £150 prizes, 2 x £500 prizes and 1 x £1000 prize. The value of the prizes available each week will be randomly allocated across the promotional period.
- The prizes will be awarded in the form of a bank transfer via BACS into the original entrant’s bank account.
Winner Selection and Notification:
- The prize amounts available to be won in each weekly draw will be allocated to each week at random. These amounts will be (20 x £150 prizes, 2 x £500 prizes and 1 x £1000 prize) across the 10 x 2 and 1 x 3 weekly draws during the promotional period. All prizes will be available to be won, but the 3 bigger amounts 2 x £500 & 1 x £1000 prizes only available in the weeks where they have been randomly allocated
- The winners for each weekly draw will be selected at random, regardless of the entry route used (online, via QR mobile code or NPN) by an independently audited computer program from all valid entries received each week. The winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing date via the email address provided at the time of entry. The prize draw will take place each week on Monday and will include all valid entries received up to midnight on the Sunday. Whilst every effort will be made to contact the winners, in the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 14 calendar days of original notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- Following the successful selection, verification of the details to confirm the winner, receipt via the secure link of their bank details, the Promoter’s fulfilment agency will liaise with the winner to organise the transfer of their cash prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask for packaging to verify any win, therefore, entrants should keep the packaging if possible and practical from their purchase for a period of one (1) month after their entry date as it will assist in the verification process. All participants will be required to provide information including full name, email address and business name, address and phone number that are valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for the packs, address and identity details (which they should provide within 14 days). The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, using an alternate or alias email account(s) in addition to their own as a means to circumvent this condition that person’s entries or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. In these circumstances that person’s entries will be subsequently disqualified and any prize awarded, or in the process of being awarded, will be void
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The prizes are non-transferrable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter's control. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- Codes must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack. The use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any codes not intended for use in this promotion may result in disqualification and all entries will be declared void. Codes have no value and cannot be transferred or sold
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of barcodes at any point in the operation of this promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Any failure of a third party to fulfil its contractual obligations including the organisation of the prize, although the Promoter shall try to minimize the effect of such failures.
- Conduct of entry: Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury suffered by any Participant or their colleagues as a result of entering the promotion or taking up the prize.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter's reasonable control, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to Participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning these Terms and Conditions.
Promotor: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.