Full Terms and Conditions
- Entry period: Entry for applications for a sample opens on 25/03/19 and closes at 23.59 on 21/04/19
- Entry platforms: Entry takes place on the official NESTLÉ PROFESSIONAL® website at https://t.uk.nestleprofessional.com/nes/nesUK_CHEF_Signature_Sample_Selection.jssp.
- How to enter: Complete the short contact form and answer 2 questions.
- 1. What is the average price of your main meals?
- 2. Do you order/purchase ingredients for your menu?
- Eligibility: Entrants must be residents of the UK or Republic of Ireland, who are professionals in the hospitality industry (high end restaurants, gastro pubs and hotels) located in UK & ROI. Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
Submission: A valid entry will consist of two answered questions together with:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Job title: (drop down of existing list which includes head chef, cook)
- Business name
- Business type (drop down from existing list)
- Business address
- Business postcode
- Entry mechanics: The promotion will be carried out as follows:
- Entry opens on 25/03/19 until 23.59 on 24/04/19
- The Promoter’s representatives will select fifty (100) entries based on the answers to the following questions.
- What is the average price of your main meals?
- Do you order/purchase ingredients for your menu?
- Selection: Refer to section 7 for more details. The chosen recipients will be notified when their sample has been dispatched using the email address provided on their original entry form. Only the 100 chosen chefs will be notified.
- By taking part in the promotion, participants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the Participant’s name and/or image (still or video), their Twitter/Instagram or Facebook name, statements made by the Participants concerning the promotion and/or products obtained as part of the promotion.
- Samples: The selected chefs shall be entitled to the following sample:
- One sample of either CHEF® Signature White Wine Reduction Paste (450g pack), CHEF® Beef Stock (1L) or CHEF® Gastrique Liquid Seasoning (200ml). Samples will be sent at random. Chefs will not be able to choose which sample they receive.
The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative product of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside its control.
- Entrants’ details: It is the entrants’ responsibilities to ensure that the contact details provided on their social account are valid and correct. By participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury through negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Data Protection: The applicant’s details will only be held for the sole purposes of administering, and duration of, the promotion except where an applicant has opted-in to be added to a database to receive future details of news, promotions and offers from the Promoter and its associated entities.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Data collected for this promotion will not be disclosed to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Bulk, trade or third parties’ applications are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media, but will respond to questions via [email protected]
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA.