Full Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to professional chefs working at Executive Chef level or above, residing in the UK, aged 18 or over only, and excludes catering students/trainees, as well as employees of Nestlé UK Ltd.
- Potential entrants must visit: https://www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/chef-sessions-live-registration to register with their full name, email, business name, job title, postal addresses and complete all details required.
- Personal details submitted by entrants will be used for the purposes of the competition only and will not be passed on by the Promoter to any third-party organisations.
- Maximum of one entry per person. Bulk entries or entries sent via third parties will not be accepted.
- Entrants must devise one recipe using a product from the CHEF signature range or the CHEF All Natural Stocks range.
- Submitted recipes must be original and not previously published in any media. All entries must be the entrant’s own original work and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. Any entry found to be copied, or the work of another chef, will be disqualified.
- In the event of an entrant being selected as one of the four (4) finalists, they will be required to recreate their recipe in the presence of our official chef, Andrej Prokes.
- No purchase necessary.
- Closing date for registration is midnight on 22/06/2019, with details of the recipe to be uploaded by no later than midnight on 22/06/2019.
- The four chosen chefs will be notified by email by 28/06/2019, and will be invited to attend the CHEF Sessions Live Event to be held on 16/07/2019 at Nestlé Professional, 1 City Place, Gatwick to spend the day in the kitchen cooking and creating dishes with the CHEF team using CHEF products.
- All four attendees must be available to participate in the CHEF Sessions Live on 16/07/2019, and must be present at the venue by no later than 09:30am. In the event of circumstances beyond its control, the Promoter reserves the right to change the venue, date and time of the Chef Session Live. In the event of the invited attendees being unable to attend, their place will be lost. No chosen attendee may send another person in their place in the event that they are unable to attend.
- It is the responsibility of the four winners to ensure they have their employers’ permission to take any time off from work needed to attend the live session and any loss of earnings that result is a matter between the winners and their employers.
- By providing an entry, you grant the Promoter, its associated companies and agents permission to publish, use, reproduce, distribute, make available, edit and/or modify the entry in any way (in whole or in part) for all commercial, advertising and/or promotional purposes in perpetuity throughout the world and in any media, including without limitation on packaging, advertisements and/or the internet and you agree to waive any moral rights to such works.
- To the extent that assignment is not possible, the attendees grant the Promoter and its nominee(s) an exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free licence to use all material including images or video of the CHEF Live Sessions day for any purpose in any media anywhere in the world.
- All four invited attendees agree to execute any further such paperwork as may be necessary to give full effect to these terms and conditions, in particular to perfect the assignment to the Promoter or its nominee of the material submitted and any photographs or video taken at the event.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, fail to arrive due to technical or network problems, incomplete or received after the closing date.
- Entries will be judged based on the ingredients and techniques used. The judging panel will be looking for chefs who show innovation through new techniques and/or use of unusual ingredients, and suitability for serving in a premium hotel, restaurant or gastro pub.
- The judges’ decision in selecting the four attendees will be final and binding.
- Receipts must be provided for all reasonable travel costs (standard rail or bus fare, flights within the UK or petrol) for the entrant only, including to and from the venue from their home address and will be reimbursed by Nestlé Professional. Any accommodation or meal costs incurred will be the responsibility of the entrant.
- Entrants will have access to equipment provided by the domestic kitchens at the venue but are advised to bring their own specialist equipment and knives if required. Neither the Promoter nor venue takes responsibility for loss or damage to this equipment or any personal loss or damage caused as a result of using such equipment. Nothing in this document seeks to limit or exclude any liability of Nestlé Professional for personal injury or death caused by their negligence.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any personal tax liability that may arise from taking part in the promotion will be the responsibility of the participant
- Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the full terms and conditions.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, West Sussex, RH6 0PA