Full Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to professional chefs working at Executive Chef level or above, resident in the UK aged 18 or over only, and excludes catering students / trainees, as well as employees of Nestlé UK Ltd.
- Potential entrants must visit: www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/chef-sessions-live-registration to register with their full name, email, business name, job function, postal address and complete all details required.
- Personal details submitted by entrants will be used for the purposes of the competition only and will not be passed on by the Promoter to any third-party organisations.
- Maximum of one entry per person. Bulk entries or entries sent via third parties will not be accepted.
- Entrants must devise one recipe using a product from the CHEF Signature range or the CHEF All Natural Stocks range.
- Submitted recipes must be original and not previously published in any media. All entries must be the entrant’s own original work and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. Any entry found to be copied, or the work of another chef, will be disqualified.
- In the event of an entrant being selected as one of the four (4) finalists, they will be required to recreate their recipe in the presence of our official chef, Andrej Prokes. The four finalists will also have a session with our nutritionist, Beth Hooper.
- No purchase necessary.
- Closing date for registration is 11:59pm on 04/10/18, with details of the recipe to be uploaded by no later than 11:59pm on 04/10/18.
- The four chosen chefs will be notified by email by 12/10/18, and will be invited to attend the CHEF Sessions Live Event to be held on 30/10/18 at West London College to spend the day in the kitchen cooking and creating dishes with the CHEF team using CHEF products. The day will also include a presentation and Q&A session with the CHEF nutritionist, Beth Hooper.
- All four attendees must be available to participate in the CHEF Sessions Live on 30/10/18, and must be present at the venue by no later than 09:30am. Failure to attend the Sessions Live Event will result in the forfeiture of the £250 The Pig Hotel Voucher. In the event of circumstances beyond its control, the Promoter reserves the right to change the venue, date and time of the final Session Live. In the event of the invited attendees being unable to attend, their place will be lost. No chosen attendee may send another person in their place in the event that they are unable to attend.
- It is the responsibility of finalists to ensure they have their employers’ permission to take any time off from work needed to attend the live session and any loss of earnings that result is a matter between the finalist and their employer.
- By entering the Promotion, finalists acknowledge that they will be required to participate in publicity relating to the Promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the participant’s name and/or image, statements made by the participants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs or moving images of the participants.
- All four attendees will receive a voucher worth £250 for use at any of The Pig Hotels, subject to availability. Vouchers subject to the provider’s own terms and conditions, which can be found at https://thepighotel.giftpro.co.uk/vouchers/250-monetary-voucher.
- By entering the Promotion, the attendees assign the rights in any material transmitted as part of the above Promotion to the Promoter or its nominee unconditionally. For the avoidance of doubt, the material may be used by the Promoter or its nominee(s) for any purpose in any media anywhere in the world, including but not limited to copying, issuing copies to the public, communication to the public, making an adaptation, or any of the aforesaid in relation to adaptations.
- To the extent that assignment is not possible, the attendees grant the Promoter and its nominee(s) an exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free licence to use all material including images or video of the CHEF Live Sessions day for any purpose in any media anywhere in the world.
- All four invited attendees agree to execute any further such paperwork as may be necessary to give full effect to these terms and conditions, in particular to perfect the assignment to the Promoter or its nominee of the material submitted and any photographs or video taken at the event.
- Nestle will credit the finalist attendees with authorship of their respective recipes.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, fail to arrive due to technical or network problems, incomplete or received after the closing date.
- Entries will be judged based on the ingredients and techniques used. The judging panel will be looking for chefs who show innovation through new techniques and/or unusual ingredients, and suitability for serving in a premium hotel, restaurant or gastro pub.
- The judges’ decision in selecting the four attendees will be final and binding.
- Receipts must be provided for all reasonable travel costs (standard rail or bus fare, flights within the UK or petrol) for the entrant only, including to and from the venue from their home address and will be reimbursed by Nestlé Professional. Any accommodation or meal costs incurred will be the responsibility of the entrant.
- Entrants will have access to equipment provided by the domestic kitchens at the venue but are advised to bring their own specialist equipment and knives if required. Neither the Promoter nor venue takes responsibility for loss or damage to this equipment or any personal loss or damage caused as a result of using such equipment. Nothing in this document seeks to limit or exclude any liability of Nestlé Professional for personal injury or death caused by their negligence.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any personal tax liability arising from the award of a prize will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the full terms and conditions.
- A list of the names and counties of the four attendees will be available by emailing email@example.com with the subject live CHEF Sessions Live Winners. This will be available from 22/10/18 for a minimum of three months.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, West Sussex, RH6 0PA