Full Terms and Conditions:
- Open to professional chefs, aged 18 or over, currently employed within a food service environment (catering, cost sector, schools, restaurants, hotel etc.) located in the UK.
- Participants may only enter via the website at www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/chefprizedraw between 19/03/2018 and 23:59 on 10/06/2018. Entrants will be required to provide their full name, business name, email address and daytime telephone number and answer the question “Do you make your own stock?”. Any entries which are incomplete or illegible will be excluded from the prize draw.
- The prize draw will take place within seven (7) days of the stated closing date and the winner will be contacted using the email address as provided in their original entry within a further seven (7) days. The winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize and a delivery address where the prize can be signed for. In the event of the winner failing to respond within 14 days of being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- There is one top prize consisting of a one night stay for two adults at the Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa in Bagshot, Surrey and includes: stay in an individually designed double or twin Smart Room. A seven-course Tasting Menu dinner for two at the Michelin-starred ‘Latymer’ Restaurant. Use of the spa facilities from 3pm on the day of arrival to 2pm on departure day. Full English breakfast for two on the morning of departure and a £50 Exclusive Hotels monetary voucher for use during their stay. The winner and their guest must be 18 or over, except where the winner is the parent or legal guardian of the accompanying minor, in which event the minor must be 16 or over. Some restrictions may apply and bookings are subject to the hotel’s own policies. All bookings are subject to availability and the prize must be taken between Wednesday to Friday, or Sunday. Excludes Bank Holidays and seasonal events such as, but not limited to, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, New Year and Easter. The prize does not include beverages or alcohol. Any additional expenses incurred during their stay, will be the responsibility of the winner and their guest and must be settled prior to checkout. The prize must be completed by no later than 11/06/2019.
- Maximum of one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, using multiple identities or acting in a manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Prizes will be despatched to the winners by courier within 28 days of receipt of confirmation of a valid delivery address.
- No cash or other alternative to the stated prizes, except in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a prize, in whole or part, of equal value or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any applications that it believes to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, entrants names and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- A winners’ list will be available on request by sending an email titled ‘Nestlé Professional Pennyhill Park Hotel Winner’ to: [email protected] for a minimum of 3 months after the promotion end date.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA