*Abridged Terms and Conditions: Prize draw promotion for a chance to win one of three x £5,000 cash prizes to spend for your business. Last date for entry 30/11/2020. Open to all businesses who purchase food and beverages for their businesses. UK, 18+ only. Employee, employer consent, internet access & registration required, Max one entry/person and max one win/business. No purchase necessary. See below for further details, exclusions and full Terms and Conditions.
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the Terms and Conditions) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This Promotion is only open to employees responsible for purchasing food and beverages for their company. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) and aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents, affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the promotion.
- Internet access and registration required.
- No purchase necessary.
- Participants must obtain their employers permission to take part. Any personal/business tax liability arising from taking part in this promotion will be the responsibility of the participant/business.
- Entry is only valid via the promotional website.
- Maximum one (1) entry per person and maximum one (1) win per business.
- No entries from other trade groups, agents, third parties, organized groups, syndicates or aliases will be accepted.
Failure to comply with any part of these clauses will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
- This prize draw promotion is open for entries between 00.01 on 04/08/2020 and midnight on 30/11/2020.
- There is one prize draw for three prizes of £5000 to spend for the business, from all valid entries received throughout the promotion.
- All valid entries received during the promotional period as detailed above will be entered into the prize draw. Entries made after the final closing time and date will not be accepted.
- To enter for a chance to win one of the 3 prizes of £5,000 to spend for the business:
i. Visit the following website https://www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/alwaysopenforyou-prizedraw.
ii. Enter full name, email address, business details and county.
iii. Confirm that you are responsible for purchasing food and beverages for the company and both your employer and you have consent to participate in the Prize Draw.
- Entrants will receive an on-screen message confirming their entry.
- All genuine valid entries will be entered into the prize draw. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified. All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and winners will be subject to a verification process.
- Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There are three prizes available to be won in total. Each prize consists of £5,000 to spend for the business.
- The prize will be issued as a cheque or via BACs payment paid to the company or the representative of the company.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize from the date of winner acceptance and any necessary verification process.
Winner Notification and Prize fulfilment:
- There will be one draw only which will take place on 3rd December 2020.
- The three (3) Winners will be selected at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
- The winners only will be notified via email within 28 days of the draw taking place, giving instructions for the next steps of the claim process. The Promoter will request potential winners to provide the Promoter in a secure link information including: their name, telephone number, proof of age, plus business information, details of the intended benefits to the business from the £5,000 prize and a name/ company to whom the cheque should be made out or include details of the bank account for a BACS transfer. Once verified and validated they will receive a confirmation email informing them that their £5,000.00 will be with them within 28 working days of the date of verification via Cheque or BACS transfer. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified and the prize delivered.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted after fourteen (14) days of original notification, or if a selected winner is ineligible, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up their prize for any other reason, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize. In such circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to select a reserve entrant selected next in line at the time of the initial prize allocation.
- On completion of the validation process, the prize of a Cheque will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery Signed for post, within 28 days of confirmation of the winner’s address. BACS transfer will occur within 14 days.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents accept any responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by the winners. It is the responsibility of winners to provide their correct, up to date details at the time of acceptance in order for the prize to be processed. Failure to provide a valid postal address may result in the prize being forfeited and the prize entitlement withdraw, any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and shall be forfeited.
- All participants will be required to provide information including full name, business email address and business name, address and phone number that are valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- The Prizes are not transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable or exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, then its shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The promotion and these Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA.