These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Offer claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating in this promotion all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA; no applications should be sent to this address.
- The Promotional giveaway offer is open to Nestlé Professional customers only in GB mainland (England, Scotland & Wales).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents, affiliates and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotional giveaway offer, are excluded from applying.
- Applicants must be 18 or over to apply. Internet access, proof of purchase /receipts, and a genuine email account required.
- Maximum of one (1) free Aldo dispensing coffee systems per person/company/institution. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend any applicant found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotional offer, setting up multiple email accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Details will be checked and confirmed before the offer is dispatched.
- The purchase of two (2) tins from the Nescafé core range (Original 1kg, Original 750g, Gold Blend 750g, Gold Blend 500g, or Azera 500g) is necessary for a valid application of this Promotional offer, with a maximum of one claim per person/business/institution.
- The Aldo dispensing coffee system offer is subject to availability, and claimants should check the availability of stock via www.nestleprofessional.co.uk/freealdo before making a purchase and claim. There are a maximum of 700 Aldo dispensers available on a first-come, first-served basis and stock availability will be updated on the landing page every hour throughout the working day.
Promotional Period (please check status before purchase)
- The Promotional Aldo dispensing coffee system giveaway offer will be available for Nestlé Professional customers only in the United Kingdom from 21/08/2020 until all 700 valid applications have been received and confirmed as awarded, ie all the stock is exhausted.
- It is recommended that claimants check the availability of samples before any purchase occurs, although the Promoter cannot guarantee 100% the item will still be available it will do everything possible to communicate the number of items still available by updating the landing page of the website on a regular basis as the approved applications arrive.
- Any applications made after the 700 Aldo dispensers have been confirmed as awarded, or outside of the stated promotional offer period, will not be included in the Promotional giveaway offer. The Promoter will endeavour to remove all promotional material as quickly as possible when all stock has been depleted and the offer is no longer available.
How to Receive the Promotional Giveaway Offer
- Applicants must follow the information details provided on the promotional website after checking that giveaway items are available and by purchasing the relevant products.
- Applicants will be required to provide information (including their full name, email address and company/ business/institution details) together with their two (2) genuine and valid proofs of purchase /receipts, clearly showing the purchase of the qualifying products within the stated promotion period on the website to obtain the promotional offer:
Qualifying products within the Nescafé core range include:
i. Nescafé Original 1kg,
ii. Nescafé Original 750g,
iii. Nescafé Gold Blend 750g,
iv. Nescafé Gold Blend 500g,
v. or Nescafé Azera 500g.
Proof of Purchase/ receipt must show the purchase of the relevant product and be clearly dated within the promotional period. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any uploaded till receipts that:
- Are out of focus/blurry;
- Do not have the correct product clearly visible;
- Are old, out of date or fall outside of the stated promotional period;
- That show store locations in geographical locations outside the stated promotional area;
Once uploaded all details will be checked and verified.
- The first 700 genuine and qualifying applications received and checked as per the Requirements of the terms will receive one free Aldo dispenser. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not qualify for the free giveaway offer. All applications will be subject to a verification and checking process.
- Application is only valid through the official website communication link. No other application method will be available.
- No applications from agents, third parties, trade, organized groups or syndicates will be accepted.
The Giveaway Offer
- The first 700 applicants who successfully complete and upload their qualifying proof of purchases/receipts will, once confirmed, receive the offer of a free Aldo coffee dispenser.
Details of the offer
The Aldo Coffee dispenser is an electronic instant coffee dispenser that brings pre-measured dosing for a range of Nestlé Professional beverages, improving in cup consistency and reducing waste, all in a compact package that fits into any space. Simple fill up the container with the relevant Nestlé coffee product and insert in the dispenser and connect up. A quick twist of the nozzle switches the Also dispenser on and then simply press the button to dispense the coffee into the cup. A “+” button will allow another dose. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77pIj1ax2ns&feature=youtu.be for additional information about the Aldo Coffee dispenser.
- The offer is non-transferrable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered in whole or in part and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any part of the offer for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter's control should any element of the offer be unavailable.
- The Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to take down or adapt any marketing communications, once the free offer be exhausted.
Giveaway Offer Redemption
- Once checked and verified as an eligible person/company/institution and with the correct receipt, the Promoter will send an offer confirmation email to the first 700 genuine, valid applicants (using the email address submitted in the original email) confirming that they have qualified for the free giveaway offer.
- The Promoter shall fulfil the giveaway offer within 28 days of the confirming email by dispatching via Royal Mail Second Class Signed For. Successful applicants must ensure that they are available to receive the delivery at their company/business/institution address. If the applicant is not at the delivery address to receive the item, they will be left a card with information, which will confirm where it has been left if a suitable alternative has been found, when a redelivery will be rescheduled or contact details to arrange for an alternative drop-off time, or to allow the item to be collected from a suitable location.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all applications and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award an offer or refuse participation in the promotional giveaway offer and disqualify any applicant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any entry requirements, or otherwise where an applicant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotional offer or claimed using fraudulent means.
- All applicants are required to provide a genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the promotional offer period and the specific proofs of purchase as requested. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect, the offer claim will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, nether the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
d. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury, loss or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion;
e. Insofar as permitted by law, any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up an offer, unless negligence on the party of the Promoter or those partnered with the promotion is proven
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA (Please do not send applications to this address)