- The entry form will be live for all submissions between 09:00 and 17:00 GMT on Wednesday, 10 January 2018.
- Only one submission will be accepted from each team and be counted as a valid entry.
- Entrants’ first completed submission will be counted as their final, and only, accepted entry.
- Once completed and submitted, entries cannot be retrieved, amended or resubmitted.
- Entry closes at 17:00 on Wednesday, 10 January. Entries received any time from 17:01 on that date, or beyond, will not be accepted. The entry form will be disabled and any users still in the process of submitting their entry, may find they have been timed-out and unable to complete their entry. Such entries will be deemed invalid and excluded from any further participation in the process.
- Should any user be unable to complete their submission online in a timely manner due to extenuating circumstances, or technical difficulties, they can raise an appeal at email@example.com.
- Students entrants who have submitted a valid application within the stated timeframe will be informed of a decision by midnight (GMT) on Monday, 15 January 2018 via email, using the email provided in their original application. Apprentices wiill be informed by midnight (GMT) on Monday, 22 January 2018 via email. Applicants must ensure this email address is live and valid throughout the duration of the process. The Promoter is unable to retrieve their application form or make any amends in the event of their email address changing.
Promoter: Nestlé Professional, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.